The past between you and kiseop

You know where this is going to. You stopped eating and thought of Kiseop. Everyone that was on the dining table knew something was going on and felt the tense between you and Dongwoon.

"Yah, Dongwoon ah, is something wrong?" Doojoon asked him.

Dongwoon did not say a word and waited for your answer. Suddenly, the front door burst opened and everyone turned to that direction.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late for dinner. I just finished my schedule and -" Someone came in happily while explaining.

Just then, your eyes fixed on someone that wasn't suppose to be here. Kiseop walked behind Hyunsik and smirked at you. You swallowes hard and quickly turned to your brother who slowly getting angry.

"Oh ya. I was told that someone invited him for dinner too," Hyunsik mentioned Kiseop.

"Hey guys. Long time no see, Dongwoon," Kiseop smiled as if nothing's happened.

They walked towards the dining table and Kiseop saw an empty seat beside you and swiftly sat beside you and put his arm on your shoulders,"Hey baby. Thanks for inviting me for dinner."

You became panic and felt a strong glare from your brother.

"Miss me?" Kiseop whispered to your ear and smiled.

Everyone on the table was curious of who he is except for the BEAST members.

Dongwoon was about to stood up when Yoseob held him up and talked softly,"Don't make it so obvious. Just eat our dinner first. We don't want the others to know about this."

Dongwoon breathed in and out and sat calmly. Kiseop smirked at him and was still affectionate with you.

"Guys. Let's just continue eating our dinner," Hyunseung said.

Kiseop grabbed a plate and took some of the food. You secretly glanced over to your brother who was staring coldly at Kiseop while eating his food.

After dinner, you decided to help ahjumma clear the table when Kiseop kindly took you away after asking for permission. He brought you to the porch.

"Did you see your brother's face? He couldn't control his anger towards me," Kiseop laughed.

"That's not funny okay. What are you doing here? Didn't you know that my brother still hates the sight of you?" You said while controlling your anger.

"Hey. I just wanted him to know that I had came back from New York, that's all," Kiseop said casually.

"I tell you what. You better go now. I didn't want anyone to see us together alone," You said.

"No. I want to convince your brother that I want to get back to you," Kiseop told you.

"And the answer is No," Someone said from behind.

Both you and Kiseop turned and saw Dongwoon stood there with clenched fist.

"Ah, Dongwoon ah. How have you been?" Kiseop curved a smile to him.

"Great until you showed up," Dongwoon scoffed while walking towards you.

He brought you behind him and stood in front of Kiseop.

"What do you want with her?" Dongwoon asked.

"Just want to see how things are doing and I kinda miss her," Kiseop looked at you with a wink.

"Didn't I tell you before not to show yourself in front of her anymore? You broken my sister's heart and now you dare say that

you want her back?" Dongwoon angered pushed his chest.