Play with Lauren

Yoseob saw the both of you walking towards the house and waved.

"Yo people," Yoseob smiled.

"Hey, yoseob oppa," You smiled back.

"I see that you guys have bought quite a lot of groceries," Yoseob peered over to the plastics.

"Well, some things are not hers. So it did look like a lot things," Minhyuk said.

Yoseob opened the door for both of you and Lauren was happy to see the three of us. Both Minhyuk and you went into the kitchen to put the groceries away.

"Tasha, thank you for buying the groceries for me. If I hadn't be busy with other stuff, I could buy them instead of asking you," Ahjumma said while preparing for dinner.

"It's okay ahjumma. The supermarket is just near the school anyway," You smiled.

Suddenly, Lauren came running over to you and pulled your arm,"Unnie, play with me."

"Lauren ah, I'm busy right now," You said to her.

But Lauren kept pulling your hand with a pouted face.

"Tasha, go and play with her. I can manage. Minhyuk shii, go and play with them too. When dinner's ready, I'll call all of you," Ahjumma said with a smile.

"Okay," You said while your arm being pulled by Lauren.

She brought you and Minhyuk to the playroom.

"So what are we going to play?" You asked her.

"Happy Family! Unnie be my umma, I be the child and Minhyuk oppa can be my appa!" Lauren grinned and pointed out.

"Okay I guess," Minhyuk gave a smile.

Along the way, both of you played the parents.

"Umma, Appa. I'm going school. I'll be home by 5pm today," Lauren acted out.

"Oh. Be careful when on streets," You acted.

"I'll be going to work then," Minhyuk acted too.

He was about to get out from the "house" when Lauren pointed out,"Appa must kiss Umma's cheek before going to work."

"Bwoh?" Both of you looked stunned then looked at each other.

"..Where did you get that idea from?" You asked her.

"That's what I watch in TV. Happy Family always show that," Lauren told them.

"Lauren ah, but appa don't usually kiss umma's cheek. He sometimes just go to work without doing that, right Minhyuk shii?" You asked him.

"..Well..actually. I don't mind doing that," Minhyuk said and looked at you with a smile.

Minhyuk got close to you and kissed one of your cheeks which left you getting hot from the kiss. Lauren somehow felt satisfied and happy and continued to act out being a school child. Minhyuk saw your frozen face and chuckled. Then, he pretended to go to work after that.

You swallowed hard and touched your cheek which was super hot. You felt that your heart was about to burst out. You watched Minhyuk doing "work" and when he looked at your way, you quickly avoided and doing something else. Minhyuk just chuckled at your actions.

Just then, the door of the playroom opened and popped out Changsub and Illhoon.

"Hello everybody! Changsub is here to play!" Changsub said with glee.

"Oppas!!" Lauren ran to them and hugged them.

"How are you feeling, my pretty princess?" Changsub picked her up and carried her.

"What are you guys playing?" Illhoon asked.

"Happy Family! Wanna play with us?" Lauren asked.

"Nah. I'll just watch by the side," Illhoon said.

"Oh no you don't. You have to play with us too since you're here," Changsub refused to let him to just watch.

"Changsub oppa, you can be my big brother and Illhoon oppa can be...my big sister," Lauren assigned the roles.

"Joah! I like my role!" Changsub smiled widely.

"Shireo. I don't to be a girl," Ilhoon refused.

"Yah, do it for our princess," Changsub elbowed him.

"Why don't you guys play scissors paper stone? The one who loses, be a girl and wear a wig," Minhyuk suggested.

"Fine with me. By the way, I always win in this kind of game," Changsub bragged.

They started playing and one of them cheered while the other felt frustrated.

"Assa! Told you I always win!" He said proudly.

"Illhoon oppa. Here's a wig I found from the box," Lauren handed the yellow long hair wig to him.

Illhoon wanted to refuse wearing but Changsub kept pestering him to. Ilhoon went to wear it and showed them.

"Daebak! You look like a girl!" Changsub looked impressed.

"It would be perfect if he could wear a dress," Minhyuk thought and snickered.

"Seriously hyungs...," Ilhoon crossed his arms.

You slowly turned around and can't help to giggle secretly. Ilhoon saw that and felt embarrassed.

"So can we start playing, my cute little sister," Changsub pinched Ilhoon's cheeks and chuckled.

"Haha. Very funny," Ilhoon rolled his eyes.

After a few hours of playing, someone came in.

"Guys. Dinner's ready," Doojoon came in as soon as he came back from his schedule.

As he came in, he was shocked to see Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon ah, what happened to you? I didn't know that you are...," Doojoon looked bewildered and tried to hold in his laughter.

"I was forced to wear this," Ilhoon eyed Changsub.

"Hey, you're the one who loses. Don't blame me. Right princess?" Changsub picked Lauren up.

"Lauren ah," They heard Dongwoon called Lauren.

"Dongwoon oppa's here!" Lauren jumped out from Changsub's and rushed out to find Dongwoon.

"C'mon guys. Dinner's gonna be cold soon," Hyunseung came over to see what holding us up.

"You guys go ahead. I'll clean this place up first," You said.

"I'll help," Minhyuk offered.

"Okay. Once you're done, head to the dining table, okay?" Doojoon said.

Both of you nodded. While cleaning the place up, both of you didn't talk much until you need help in carrying the box to the original place. Minhyuk carried the box and placed it there. When both of you were done with the cleaning up, both of you headed to the dining room.

"Tasha, sit here with me!" Changsub waved over to you and showed the seat beside him.

During dinner, everyone talked while eating. Dongwoon noticed that you were eating quietly and decided to ask,"So how's school? Anything new?"

"Nothing's new," You briefly answered.

"Anybody fetching you from school? Anybody that I was suppose to know?" Dongwoon probed you more.

Minhyuk knew where this was going and decided to help you answer but Dongwoon hinted him not to.