2 guys at the same time..

After dinner, you sat at the swing at the porch while having tea. You looked up to the moon and sighed. Just then, you heard someone's voice from behind.

"Is something troubling you?" Minhyuk asked while coming over to you.

"Nothing," You gave a small smile and take a sip.

"Mind if I sit beside you?" Minhyuk asked.

"Sure," You gave some spaces for him to sit and he sat down.

He saw your worried expression and went to ask,"Are you worried about Kiseop shii?"

You gave a slight nod and gave another sighed.

"He is still bothering you?" Minhyuk asked again.

"Ne..He says he will wait for me..," You told him.

"And will you go back to him?" He questioned.

You shooked your head and said,"Dongwoon oppa forbid me to reconcile with me after what he did to me."

Minhyuk just kept quiet and decided not to ask anymore questions as he did not want to be a nosy person. Instead, he tried to give advice to make you feel better. Through the counselling, he could see you smile again.

"Minhyuk shii, you must have a girlfriend before right?" You asked him.

"Ani," He shooked his head.

"Jinja? How come a handsome guy like you don't have a girlfriend before?" You thought.

"Handsome like me? So you think I'm handsome?" Minhyuk turned to you which made you shock as his face was just a few inches away from you.

You swallowed hard and look into his eyes. Both of you stared into each other for a while. Minhyuk saw your pink lips and did not realise that he was leaning closer towards you. Suddenly, both of you were taken by surprise by Changseob and Yoseob. You quickly moved back and looked elsewhere.

"Aigooo..Didn't we notice they are about to kiss...?" Yoseob nudged Changseob.

Chamgseob nodded eagerly. You heard that and decided to make an excuse to leave. After you left, Changseob and Yoseob sat down with Minhyuk who was equally embarrassed.

"What did hyung and Tasha do here when we're not here?" Changseob nudged Minhyuk's elbow.

"Nothing," Minhyuk quickly answered.

"Jinja?" Yoseob wriggled his eyebrows.

Minhyuk knew where there is going and decided to leave the place.

"Definitely something's going on between them," Yoseob rubbed his chin while watching Minhyuk walking off.

"I agree, sunbae," Changseob slowly nodded.

=====================

In the house, Lauren was happily playing with Doo Joon and Illhoon. You were reading a magazine when your skirt was being tugged by Lauren.

"Eonnie, help me! Don't let them catch me!!" Lauren quickly hid behind you.

You saw Doo Joon and Illhoon running over to your place where Lauren was hiding.

"Lauren ah, we're going to catch you," Doo Joon said.

"Eonnie!! Save me!!" Lauren wanted your help.

Hearing her wanting you to save her, yoy quickly picked her up and asked them to freeze. They froze and you said to them," Catch us after I count to 10."

Doo Joon and Illhoon looked at each other and agreed. You asked Lauren to count with you and both of you ran to your room. You closed the door and both of you hid inside the cupboard.

You heard the door of your room clicked opened and hears their voices.

"Tasha, Lauren..come out..come out wherever you are," Doo Joon said.

"Lauren ah~," Illhoon called her name.

Just then, the door of the cupboard opened which made both of you surprised. Lauren screamed which made the guys covered their ears. Lauren took the opprotunity to ran away and Doo Joon rushed to ran after her while Illhoon still dizzy from her high pitched voice.

You got out and giggled at his pale face.

"Your face got really pale," You giggled.

"Her...scream.. is..woah!" Illhoon mouthed "wowed".

"You should be expected that. Her scream is one of the loudest," You walked backwards while laughing, did not notice a small box beside your bed.

You were about to trip backwards when Illhoon caught you. You widened your eyes to see him upclose. He gently put you on the bed and you could feel his hot breathings. Illhoon swallowed hard upon seeing your face and put one of your hair strands behind your ear.

"...Tasha...shii..," Illhoon called your name softly.

"...N..Ne..?" You muttered.

Illhoon did not say a word after but only look at you with soft eyes. He drew closer to you which made your heart pound.