We're Back

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not publishing the last chapter. Over the holidays I've had so much homework given to me and I'm trying to complete that. I've tried to squeeze in time for Wattpad however it's just not happened. So here is the last and final chapter of Pregnant By A Stranger... hope you like it.

Shimmer's POV

We sat and watched the sunset. It was beautiful. All the colours mixed together in the sky.
I took another bite of my apple. The cold beach air hit our faces as we sat on the sand. I could smell the water.
"We should be going back now, Mum will be worried." Kieran spoke as he stood up.
I got up as well. Taking the last bite out of my apple I threw it in the bin as we walked back to the car.
It was silent. Not awkward. But comforting. Soft music played in the car. It helped me to relax. I smiled and watched the peaceful sea.
Finally, we got home and parked the car. We got our and walked inside. The lights were off...which was weird. They usually stayed on until everyone was in bed.
I flicked the lights on and we stopped dead in our tracks. Our smiles vanished. I stared in front of us completely shocked.
In front of us, we saw the house trashed. Completely. The indoor plants which Loretta liked to keep were smashed on the floor. The lampshade had been thrown down on the floor so carelessly. The glass clock which hung on the wall was smashed into thousands of pieces. What had happened here?
"Hello?" Kieran spoke. No reply. We slowly walked further into the house. Every room had been destroyed. Suddenly, my mind turned to Anastasia and Adrian. I ran upstairs not caring wether someone was there.
I had to protect our babies regardless if that meant putting my life in danger!
      Barging into their room I gasped as I looked at the mess. Their toys' heads were ripped off. Anastasia's cot had been thrown to one side whilst Adrian's was pushed against a wall violently.
         My eyes widened as I began thinking of where they would possibly be. Which bastard would take our babies because once I find out I'll kill that person.
       I ran downstairs and joined Kieran.  I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I shook my head. He looked alarmed and ready to kill someone.We looked in each room to find Loretta and everyone else. They were gone. We looked everywhere! Well, except the basement and the living room.
"Where could they be?" I questioned Kieran.
"I don't know. I highly doubt their in the living room,so how about we go down there and see if anyone is there?" He replied. I nodded.
        Then Kieran reached behind the bookshelf which was now broken and grabbed a gun. He passed one to me and my hands trembled as the cold metal touched my hands.
          Don't shoot anyone! You can't! Don't go in there! My inside screamed at me. I swallowed hard as Kieran kicked the door open. Nobody.
         We walked inside and checked the gym cupboards in case someone was there but there was well and truly nothing there.
"I'm ringing Katya !" Kieran said as whipped out his phone, dialling the number before putting it to his ear.
"Pick up!" I spoke irritated. Suddenly, the line was connected.
"Katya? Where are you? Are you ok?" Kieran began talking. We were answered with muffled voices. Oh god! What had happened to Katya?
"Kieran! Help us! Please! They'll kill us!" I heard Katya shout, her voice was coated in fear. Then we could hear the muffled voices again.
"Katya!" I shouted as the person hung up.
        Sweat formed on my forehead. What was Katya talking about? Where was she? Who was they? Who was us?
"Kieran we have to find Katya! Now!" I shouted and stormed upstairs.
He came right behind me. We slowly walked towards the living room. Surely they weren't in here but we had to check.
I opened the living room door. The light was off. Kieran turned the lights on and both of us were shocked. Like completely shocked.
There in front of us, was the whole family. Damien, Maria, Katya, Myra, Loretta, Lorenzo. Everyone had been tied up and they were sitting on the floor. The large glass table was shattered no very far from them. Suddenly, I heard Anastasia. She was crying slightly but it was muffled. I flicked my eyes to the noise and sure enough on the sofa lay our babies. They were both tied up as well. Then I saw something move. I looked up and saw... Jack and some other woman.
I looked at Kieran and he looked angry. As if he would kill them both. Mercilessly. I looked at Jack.
"Jack please let them go!" I found myself speaking.
Then the woman began laughing. I looked at her as she stood up. She was tall and good looking. Brown hair, green eyes, slim.
"You really think we'll just let them go?!" She shouted at me.
"Look we haven't done anything to you! Why are you here? Please just leave us alone and get out of here!" I spoke. Why was I begging this bitch?
"Amelia, let them go right now or I'll shoot!" Kieran spoke and stood beside me raising his gun towards this Amelia chick. Wait! Kieran knows her?
"The only thing you'll shoot we with is your arrow of love!" She replied and she put her hand on Kieran's shoulder.
I felt pain in my heart when she said that. Were Kieran and Amelia having an affair or what? God what kind of situation was this?
I looked at Jack. I saw the lust he once had for me replaced by...anger? I looked at everyone tied up and then him.
"Jack let them go right now!" I shouted as anger began filling me.
"No!" He spoke his body shaking in anger.
        I looked at Katya and everyone. The looked scared and were trying to tell us something! I don't know what because I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head.
"Kieran!" I shouted as I squeezed onto his hand. I felt dizzy.
"Shimmer!" He shouted. I then realised that someone had hit us both from behind with large vases. They were like rock.
       Kieran and I fell to the floor. My vision became blurry as I began losing control over my body.
"Kieran!" Was all I could manage to get out. I gasped air as I tried to stay awake  a little longer.
        Before Kieran and I passed out we both heard the same thing...
"We're back!"