Kieran

Anonymous POV

I walked into town in order to get some new shoes for my runs. The current ones which I had were now needing thrown away.
Suddenly, I heard laughter. A very familiar laughter! Someone's who's I haven't heard in about a year and a few months. I quickly looked up from my phone and looked around. I couldn't see her!
I turned around...yet there was nothing. Again. There was the laughter again. I turned around once again and was...shocked at what I was seeing. There was Shimmer! Shimmer! Shimmer alive and healthy... with a baby in a pram.
I was...shocked! How could it be that Shimmer was alive and healthy???
I thought she was dead! No, it can't be her. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again and there again was Shimmer.
How was it possible? Shimmer had died. She had been in a coma and died in the end.
"Shimmer!" I screamed. She froze. She looked around her and couldn't see me. I began walking towards her. I was still shocked. Really shocked. Well, stressed. I mean it's a little stressing knowing that someone you had thought had died was actually alive!
Suddenly, I could see black spots in my vision. I gasped as I stumbled slightly. Then I saw Shimmer! She looked sexy as usual, however she looked worried I then realised that it must have been because of me stumbling around due to pass out once again.
Suddenly, I fell to the ground and passed out as darkness comforted me.
"Kieran!" Was the last thing that I heard. Shimmer leaning over me being the last thing which I saw.

Shimmer's POV (flashback)

Ever since, I heard that I was dying I was panicking. Well, inside I was. I have been in a coma for months. 9 and a few days to be exact. I felt like I would die any second. I was scared for my life. Then suddenly, I heard Kieran's voice in my head.
"Shimmer I love you! I'm sorry that I couldn't meet you for the last time. Take care of our unborn child. And please take care of yourself. I'm sorry that I caused you pain. I'm sorry that I couldn't save you. Amelia Kingston is killing me. Meet you in heaven. Hell for me. Wish I could have met you... but hey we're all human. We all must leave. Love you lots. See you on the other side. xxx" He spoke. I had to wake up. I felt like someone was putting life in me.
          I felt like I had a chance to wake up! Then suddenly, I woke up. I gasped and coughed and cling onto the bed. I felt as though I would fall. I was so weak.
       After that, the nurses kept me in ICU. There I was always watched. Just in case anything happened. They knew that I would go into labour soon. They knew that I needed to be stronger so that I wouldn't d die whilst my child was born.
        For the next week, the nurses feed me food carefully ensuring that I got all of the vitamins etc which I required to make it through labour alive.
        Then, came labour day. I still remember the pain. It hurt like a motherfucker. Whilst I was in labour I only thought of Kieran. How would he be? Was he alive? Was his voice real in my head before I woke up from my coma? Was he actually dead?
         Then I screamed in pain as I felt very strong contractions. I felt my vagina opening a lot. I felt like I would die in pain. Push! The only thing I heard and done...well except from screaming in pain.
      I did short breathing exercises and held my stomach for dear life. I gasped as I felt another contraction.

Later...
Soon I could see my baby's head. I smiled as a tear ran down me. Then again a contraction came. I whimpered loudly. Soon labour was complete and my baby was out.
       I smiled and cried as the nurse gave me my baby. I kissed her forehead and hugged her gently.
      The nurse then took her away to wash and dress. I gasped as I felt pain in my vagina. Shakily I felt my vagina and I was so sore.
"You can get up and meet your baby. The other one may take a while before it's ready to come" The nurse spoke.
"The other one?" I questioned her.
"Your having twins! Did you not know?" She questioned me.
"N-no. Nobody told me." I spoke.
"Oh,sorry." The nurse smiled apologetically.
        I hissed in pain as I stood up. My full vagina was in pain. The nurses quickly cleaned the bed and helped me back up. Then they gave me my baby!
       I smiled and cried and I saw her. She was so adorable and gorgeous.