Christmas Fun

Shimmer's POV

I woke up with a rumbling stomach! I stood up and hissed in pain when I felt my pussy sore. My legs were shaking and I couldn't stand up properly. Shakily I finally stood up well enough.
I looked at the time to see that it was 7:40am. I decided just to get up and have a shower.
As soon as I was done I wore my sweater and jeans and went downstairs in order to make breakfast for all of us. I also had to feed Anastasia and Adrian.
        I decided to feed them first seeing as I didn't want our babies being left hungry. Then I went downstairs and made an omelette with toast.
         Soon, Myra and Kieran came downstairs. Kieran gave me a kiss from behind and left me with butterflies in my stomach. Myra gave me a huge hug and wished me a merry Christmas.
         It was just then that I realised that it was Christmas. I mentally thanked myself for buying everyone's Christmas presents on the day which I met Kieran again.
       I sat at the table and we all ate. Kieran wolfed his plate down. He then smirked at me and I knew that he was smirking because he knew that I wasn't able to walk straight and without shaking.
"How are you feeling?" He whispered as he walked past me.
"Fucked up and very shaky!" I replied as I sat my plate in the sink and stood beside him.
"Your welcome baby!" He smirked again and walked back upstairs. Dick I thought. Yes, I do love him but sometimes he can be so annoying. When I say sometimes I literally mean on the rare occasion such as right now.
I went back upstairs and into our room. I saw Kieran changing Anastasia's nappy. I smiled as I looked at Kieran being a great father. He was great for sex as well as being a father.
"Is Adrian's nappy changed too?" I asked Kieran as I pushed myself off of the door frame which I was leaning against.
I then shakily walked towards him. He caught me as I kind of fell down. Shit! He had fucked me so hard last night that I literally couldn't walk straight well enough.

Later...

He pulled his lips away from mine. I had just finished taking a bubble bath with Kieran plunging into me as I tried to turn the tap on on the process and we... well I was naked and with my legs around Kieran's hips kissing him.
"I have a...surprise...for you today." Kieran spoke in between kisses.
"A surprise?" I asked.
"Yeah, well...it's not exactly a surprise but ok." Kieran stuttered.
"What is it?" I asked curious to find out.
"We're going home today with Anastasia and Adrian. We can bring Myra along too. She's funny. Damien's organising our annual mafia Christmas party. I want to be there like every other year. It's where all of our friends, family, and our mafia allys come and we spend the night together. It'll be good" Kieran explained.
I smiled as I thought of the idea of me wearing a dress which will make Kieran hungry for me. But then I kind of didn't want to seeing as my legs were still a little shaky.
"How will I walk properly with my legs so shaky thanks to your beast fucking me like there is no tomorrow?!" I spoke as I placed my hand over his bulge which was evident through this skinny jeans.
"Don't worry, it'll be fixed in time. Will you come with me?" Kieran asked me as he groaned slightly due to my hand rubbing on his you know what.
"Ok." I said. I was excited. This meant that I was able to meet Damien, Katya, Loretta and Maria again. I was so excited to see Katya again. She was like my second sister and I loved her to bits.
It's hard knowing that I haven't seen them in over one year. I mean that is quite a while. I smiled as I thought of meeting them all.

Before party...

I was getting dressed. My legs and pussy were a lot less shaky and sore than it was in the morning. I picked out three of my favourite dresses which I bought for some reason.
I looked at them all. They were all gorgeous. But I could only wear one dress. See this is the problem when I have a party. I never know what dress to wear.
"Babe, which dress should I wear?" I questioned Kieran as he turned around. I showed him the first one.

 I showed him the first one