At The Club

Katya's POV

As we pulled up at the club I heard the music blaring. A smile made its way to my face as we found our usual parking spot.
"Grab my purse." Gabriella says as she gets out of her car. I roll my eyes and bent down to pick up her dress.
       I can feel eyes on my butt. I then remembered that my dress was shorter than the ones I usually wore, hence when I bent you could see my ass.
       I quickly stood up with Gabriella's purse in my hand.
"Nice view!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see a man, who looked in his... early 30's. He was wearing a smug look on his face, which angered me. I was about to reply back when Gabriella grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door where there was a queue already forming.
        I stuck my middle finger out to the man and he looked amused.
"Katya! Stop it. We came here to have fun. Calm down!" Gabriella nearly shouted to me.
"Sorry, it's not my fault people here are perverts!" I reply sarcastically.
"Cheer up Kat!" Gabriella says softly.
"I'll try." I mutter. It wasn't long before we were at the front of the cue.
"Name?" Asked the bouncer.
"Check the VIP list." Gabriella replied. My brows furrow at her reply. The bouncer flips the paper on the clipboard he is holding and begins looking through the names.
"Sorry miss. All the VIP people are here." The bouncer shakes his head.
"Are you sure?" Gabriella replies, and she does the most unexpected thing that I could ever imagine. She pulls her low v-cut dress out more to reveal more of her boobs.
       The bouncer licks his lips and bends down to kiss her boobs, however she quickly covers them back up.
"First let us in, then we can meet up sometime." Gabriella says seductively as she leans forwards a little brushing her boobs on the bouncers arm.
        He opens the door and lets us in. Gabriella then hands him a piece of paper which I'm presuming has her number on it.
I look around the club. There was a massive dance floor and a disco ball shining. At the side was a bar where men and woman were drinking probably to let them forget about their problems.
"Wanna drink with me?" Gabriella asks me.
"Sure." I smile as we walked to the bar.
I stood there unsure of what to do. I hadn't been drinking or clubbing in ages and now I had no idea on what to do.
"One martini." Gabriella orders. The bar man nods and gets her drink. I was unable to decided what to get so I turned to look at the club.
I watched as girls grinded against boys. Some kissing. Others dancing. Some people were even knocked out and on the floors. I rolled my eyes. Why did people drink so irresponsibly?
        Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see a man smiling at me.
        He had brown hair which was flipped to one side. His piercing blue eyes bore into mine. He also had a strong athletic look and from under his t-shirt you could clearly see his abs.
"May I buy you a drink?" He asked me with a charming smile. I blushed hard.
"I... erm... sure." I finally stammered. He smiled at me and called a bar man over.
"Two martinis." He ordered. I started at him taking in his appearance. God he is sexy!
"What's your name?" I asked him curiously.
"Brandon." He replied. Brandon. Nice.
        Soon we were chatting and laughing with our drink in our hands. He was so damn funny and charming.
"God your so sexy!" Brandon then smirked.
"Your so handsome!" I reply my voice slurred slightly by the alcohol. I traced his abs with my finger.
"Come with me." He takes hold of my hand and we walk out.
         The chill hit me as we walked outside however it didn't bother me too much. We hid behind a well hid area which no one went into.
"Your make me hard." Brandon then whispers as his lips brush my neck.
"You make me wet." I moan as he kisses my neck. His kisses trail to my ear lobe. I then moaned as he kissed my sweet spot.
"You turn me on so badly." He mutters. I smirk.
       Our eyes then meet each other's. I stare into his eyes. Our lips were centimetres away from each other's. Then Brandon crashed his lips with mine.
       He pushed me back slightly towards the wall behind me - his lips still on mine. His hands explored my body.
         He then slipped his hand under my dress. He cupped my boob and I moaned.
"God! Your so good." He smirked. He then pulled my dress up so that he could see my boobs.
     Brandon then rubbed my nipple with his fingers. I moaned as he massaged my other boob.
"Oh god! B-Brandon!" I moaned as pleasure filled me and my panties became wet.
      He flicked my nipple as I moaned. Then he stopped.
"I-is something wrong?" I asked Brandon as he stared at my boobs.
"No, your just so... sexy!" He replied. I blushed.
"Let's go back inside. It's getting cold." Brandon then said as he pulled my dress back down. I nodded and he held my hand. We then walked inside the club again.
      The music was not too loud now which I was thankful for. Brandon led my to a table which was sitting near the corner.
      I sat down as did Brandon.
"So, Katya how often do you come here?" He asked me.
"Not very often, about two or three times a month." I replied unsure of what he was getting at.
        He nodded silently in thought. He then smirked when he looked behind me.
"Babe!" I heard a female voice approach us.
        A woman then sat beside Brandon. He looked happy seeing her. I was confused, why did she call him babe?
"Katya, meet my girlfriend!" He spoke smirking at me. I was shocked.
"Y-your girl... friend." I choked out.
"Yes." He smiled innocently:
"B-but, I... I thought you were into me." I said shock clear in my voice. The woman looked amused.
"Katya you should know a player when you meet one. I am not into you. I only used you as a distraction. But you are sexy. I must give that to you. But you see, I don't do the whole, have sex, girl pregnant and then me being a husband and father thing. I only... have sex with girls and then... well, that's it." He shrugged as if he didn't care. Anger boiled in me.
"But babe, you wouldn't do that to me? Would you?" Asked the woman.
"No sexy, your worth much more than a one night stand!" He smirked.
      The woman and Brandon then kissed in front of me. Brandon looked over to me and deliberately made the woman moan by holding her butt and boobs.
"I want you so bad." He said looking at me mockingly.
"Take me!" She moaned. Brandon then smirked.
       I couldn't take it. I stood up and ran away. I sat at the bar upset... no furious by what had just happened.
        Why did he use me? Didn't he love me? Was I just his sex toy?
       Tears streamed down my face. How was I so stupid? I let a stranger nearly have sex with me! How could I?
       I shook my head and order for shots. The bar man nodded and soon I had 10 small glasses filled with alcohol in front of me.
       I wasted no time to down 3 all at the same time. Well one after the other. I squeezed my eyes shut as the alcohol burned my throat. I spluttered slightly at the unfamiliar taste.
"God!" I muttered as I felt slightly dizzy

FLASHBACK
"Come with me." He takes hold of my hand and we walk out.
         The chill hit me as we walked outside however it didn't bother me too much. We hid behind a well hid area which no one went into.
"Your make me hard." Brandon then whispers as his lips brush my neck.
"You make me wet." I moan as he kisses my neck. His kisses trail to my ear lobe. I then moaned as he kissed my sweet spot.
"You turn me on so badly." He mutters. I smirk.

END OF FLASHBACK

How could I? How did I fall for a stranger so quickly? Am I that desperate for love?
      I shook my head. I should not think so much. It's not good to overthink simple issues. But, was this a simple issue???
"Hi!" Someone said. I jumped slightly in fright. I turned to see a guy.
       Dark hair. Dark eyes. Dark outfit. Dark aura. Dark smirk.
"Looks like someone has been drinking too much." He then said considering that I hadn't replied.
"And you haven't?" I nearly snapped.
"Oh, I have been drinking. But I have a very high tolerance." He smirked. I frowned. He gave the sort of playboy aura to me.
"Drink?" He asked me as he held up his glass. I grabbed a glass and downed it. I then smacked the glass down on the bar again and I swear I heard a crack.
"Sad?" He asked. I nodded.
"Drink a few more - you will feel better." He spoke. I knew that in the morning I would hate myself but right now I didn't care.
       I downed the other five glasses which were sitting on the bar counter.
"What bring you here?" He asked me.
"H-heart...ache." I spoke my voice slurred with the alcohol.
"Want me to help?" He asked. My brows furrowed however the alcohol had intoxicated me. I couldn't think straight now. I mean I had drank at least eleven glasses. He led me to another room.

Later...

He fingered me quickly. I moaned loudly.
"S-stop!" I nearly shouted as I felt an orgasm threatening to explode through me.
      He didn't listen and continued to finger me. I moaned. Then he positioned himself outside me.
"No!" I protested using the last of myself to push him away.
"Let me help you." He said and soon I was lying on the bed with his penis centimetres away from entering me. Taking my v-card along with it.
"Please! Stop!" I pushed him once again.
"Babe, look at me." He ordered as he held my chin forcing me to look at him.
"This is the answer to your problems. Let me fuck you and you won't even remember what's wrong." He said.
      I hesitated. But then nodded. I needed something to take my mind off. And this was perfect.
       He then fingered me once more. I moaned as his speed increased. God he was going to make me have a fucking orgasm at this rate.
"Ah! Ah! F-faster!" I moaned loudly as his fingers sped in and out of me. I preferred his fingers rather that his penis. Not that I knew what it felt like.
      His speed increased immensely, I was panting. His fingers twisted inside me.
"Ah!" I gasped.
       Once again he adjusted himself outside me. Butterflies grew in my stomach. I became sweaty.
     Suddenly, the door for the room was thrown open. A man grabbed the guy who was about to fuck me and threw him on the floor. I nearly screamed in fright.
      I watched the man beat the man who nearly took me up on bad.
     Just then I realised that the man was in fact Kieran. I gasped and quickly dressed myself.
       Minutes later, the guy with the dark aura and dark everything was in the ground unconscious.
      Kieran then grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. He looked as if he could kill everyone who was in his way. His jaw was clenched tightly.
      My heartbeat increased and sped up quickly as Kieran dragged me outside. I became sweaty.
     He then pushed me in the car and drove in silence. His jaw all the whilst clenched in pure anger.

A/N : Sorry for not updating in a while. I have had some issues and haven't been able to publish this chapter. This is why this chapter longer than what I usually do. Enjoy the chapter, vote and comment!