Katya?

Yay! I finally have my new chapter out. Hope you like it. Also, sorry for not updating.

Kieran's POV

I have been watching Katya for many days now. She always talks to the same man. She always shakes his hand. She always exits the building with the same white bag. Sometimes there is less of whatever is in it. Sometimes the bag is loaded.
       I still don't understand what she is taking away. I haven't seen her personally ever since she left. She left without a trace. Well, she only left the letter, but that all.
     There was no clue. No note. No map. Not even a phone call. I'm really worried.
       I quickly sit up from my desk. Is that...? No it can't be!
         There on the screen I saw Amelia Kingston shake hands with Katya.
         Fear and panic flooded through me. She is back. Amelia Kingston or AK is back! She always disrupts something when she is seen.
       She will either ruin something, kill someone or do other unexplainable things.
    I watched Amelia and Katya talking. Katya looked serious. She nodded then whispered something to Amelia.
      Now I really needed to find her. If Kingston was there then Katya was in terrible danger!
     I was afraid that she may kill Katya or maybe even drug her and make her do something which Katya would then regret.
"Is that Amelia?" I heard Damien say from behind me.
"Yes." I spoke concentrating on the screen. I watched Amelia shake Katya's hand once again before she walked off.
"What is that?" Damien asked questioning me about the white bag in Katya's hand.
"I'm not sure. She always hold that bag. It's always filled with something. I'm not exactly sure what though. Katya is always shaking a mans hand. Always talking to him. I feel as though she is in trouble. I mean, Amelia Kingston is there. How do we know if Katya is safe? How do we know wether or not our Katya is in danger?" I said.
"We don't know! But that's what we will need to find out. We need to find her location, and what is in that bag." Damien spoke after thinking. He looked at the screen and then scrunched his face up.
"What?" I asked him.
"AK is gone." He spoke.
"She can't..." I trailed off when I realised that Amelia had actually disappeared. She couldn't have left! I then as watching the screen. She didn't leave. I was so confused!

Later...

I took a sip of my slushy. The ice froze my inside, cooling me down in the process.  The coolness flooded through me.
          It was past 9:45pm and me and the guys were having a meet up. Well, it was more of a celebration party seeing as we had completed a mission.
       That mission made me get one step closer to being home, instead of living here - in the safe house.
       I looked around. I saw all of my men drinking alcohol and talking to one another about our success.
"Sir, we need you." Giovanni said to me. He looked as if he was desperate for me to come.
"Ok." I spoke before I followed Giovanni out of the room and into the camera room.
      The camera room was where I had kept cameras of where Katya was. I was able to hack into their system hence I can see through their cameras.
"Sir..." Giovanni began and sighed before standing up straight and looking at me.
"I believe we have found Katya. We were able to track her recently and so we have an exact location of where she is." Giovanni continued.
"Where is she?" I asked desperate to find where my crazy sister went. Ok she is not crazy as in mental crazy but she is crazy for running away from home!
"We have tracked Katya in Kingston Industries. I'm sad to tell you that Kingston Industries is owned by the one and only..." Giovanni began before I interrupted him.
"Amelia Kingston!" I spoke shock lacing my voice.
"Yes sir." He said.
"Well if Katya is there then we must go there as soon as fucking possible and get her away from there. We all know exactly what Amelia is capable of and we can't risk sitting back and watching their fucking cameras! We all need to be equipped and trained before we go though. I know you are all trained but we need to hit the gym downstairs and get in shape- even though we all already are. I don't want anyone slacking and I want everyone on their best. So, I need everyone in the gym tomorrow at 5:00 am sharp. Not any later! Like I said we know what Kingston is capable of and we must be ready, and for that to happen we need to get working out as much as we can. And I expect to see everyone there tomorrow on time." I spoke. My men nodded seriously and waited for me to continue speaking.
"I want to see all of you on time." I said to the guys.
"Yes sir!" They replied in unison, nodding heir heads. I then stood up from my seat and walked to my room.

The next day...

I watched my men slowly enter the gym room which we had in the basement of our safe house. Most of them were here. Some of them were just waking up.
      I looked at my watch. It read 4:56am. I sighed. Four minutes until our training starts.

5:00am

Finally everyone was here. Now we could begin the real stuff. I knew exactly what we had to do today. It would probably take a few hours to do so.
"Right, I'm going to split you all into groups. You will then be told what to do." I spoke. My men all waited for me to split them up. That I respected.
"Giovanni, Alberto and Christiano stand at the line." I spoke making then the sort of leader of their groups.
"You three behind Giovanni." I looked at the three guys at the back. The quickly walked behind Giovanni.
"You...you and you with Alberto." I said.
"And the remaining people with Christiano." I looked at the other people. The nodded and quickly made their way behind Christiano.
"Right, Alberto take your group and do some shooting. Use the targets as well." I told Alberto.
"Ok sir." He said and took his group to the shooting area.
"Christiano I need you to do the weights. Once your done that I need 15 laps around the hall." I said to Christiano.
"Right away sir." He said as he led his group towards the stand on which we kept the weights on.
"Giovanni I need you with the knives. Use the hymn targets." I said.
"Yes sir!" He saluted before hurrying to where we kept the knives.

Later...

The room...well underground basement training centre was filled with loads of noise. Gun shoots could be heard. The clanging of the sharp knifes was heard. The sound of running could also be heard.
"Doing great guys!" I shouted as I ran faster on the treadmill.
       We then trained for several hours before calling it a day. I watched my men - who were drenched in sweat - walking up the stairs.
     I must say, they done excellent today. We must till train for a few more day and then we will hopefully be prepared to attack Kingston Industries.