Kieran

Kieran's POV

Flashbacks

" Hi! I'm Kieran!" He introduced himself as he held out his hand.
"Hi, I'm Shimmer!" I replied and shook his hand. I felt electricity rocket through that one tiny touch.

"Are you ready?" He asked!
" Go for it!" I replied confidently!
              He then slowly pushed himself into me! I whimpered! His dick was big! And it hurt!
"Are you ok?" He asked me.
"Y-yeah!" I managed to say!
He then pulled himself out of me, then pushed in! I whimpered as he did! It definitely hurt!
As he pushed his dick in me and pulled out all the pain turned into pleasure!
"F-as...faster..." I moaned.
I then felt him go at a faster pace! I loved every second of losing my virginity! It all seemed magical!

Whilst, Shimmer and I went to my bedroom.
"I'm sorry!" I said to her.
"Sorry? Why do you need to be sorry?" Shimmer asked me!
"Well, I didn't even tell you that I was in a mafia! Until now! We also kinda had sex too." I said to her.
"Kieran, you told me about you being in a mafia about 10 minutes ago. When I had sex with you..... it was one of the best days of my life!" She said to me.
" I don't care if your in a mafia! It doesn't stop me from loving you!" She explained to me.
I couldn't believe she had just said that!
I held her face in my hands and whispered...
"I love you!"
"I love you too!" She whispered back.

"Is... everything ok?" I asked the doctor curiously.
"You don't know?" She asked me dumbfound.
" Don't know what?" I asked her.
"Shimmer is pregnant!" The doctor said. I was shocked and didn't know what to say!
"The bad news is that she is in a coma and according to our results she won't make it! However if she lasts long enough we may be able to get the baby!" The doctor said.
"How long has she been pregnant for?" I asked.
"4 weeks so far." The doctor said.

End of Flashbacks

Kieran's  POV

I had all of these flashback running in my mind. I missed Shimmer so much.
      These flashback just reminded me of how much I love Shimmer. I so badly wanted her in my arms. But no! Jack's men just had to attack us and result? Shimmer's in a coma and I'm broke .
       I just want her back. I want to say I love you. I want to kiss her. I want to be able to make love to her again and again and have tons of mini me and mini Shimmer's running around the house.
"Shimmer... Shimmer" I  mumbled.
     I then felt warm hands on mine. My full body lit up. Shimmer. My eyes opened and I pulled her towards me. She fell on top of me. I looked up to see that it was in fact Katya.
"Sorry!" I said sadly as I let her go. She gulped and stood back up.
"You really miss Shimmer don't you?" She asked me.
"Yes, how?" I asked her.
"Why don't we go and visit her? Give her some company." Katya suggested. Yes! Yes! Yes! A million yeses! I had wanted to see her in a while. I want to now see how she is doing. I want to see her sexy face. I want to...
"What happened to me?" I asked abruptly as I remembered getting shot by Amelia.
"Never mind. Let's go and meet Shimmer!" Katya said in attempts to divert the question.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Y-you were kidnapped by A-Amelia. She kept you... somewhere. You were missing for days. The whole mafia here was out looking for you. But there was not a trace to be found. Also, one day I saw you in town and told you that you were Kieran but you wouldn't listen. So I had to get Giovanni and Taylor I'm sure to help me. And you kissed me..." she blurted. I kissed my own sister.
"Where?" I asked her holding her arms.
"On my lips." She said.
"S-sorry, I don't know what I was thinking." I apologised.
"I-its f-fine." She stuttered.
"Can we go now?" She asked me. I nodded and we left for the hospital.