Lets Go Clubbing

Katya's POV

I lay in my bed completely bored. I didn't have anything to do. I sighed as I tried to think of something to take my mind off of my life.
      I smiled when I had my distraction. I sat up and opened my wardrobe. Slowly I pulled out my gym bra and sports leggings. I got dressed and put my hair in a tight high pony.
       Then I walked out of my room and downstairs.
"Katya." I heard my name. I turned to see my mom. I was slightly shocked to see that she wasn't wearing her usual expensive dresses. She was wearing a t-shirt and leggings.
"Mom?" I said but it comes out as a question.
"Where are you going?" She asked me.
"Downstairs." I replied. She nodded and I opened the door and walked down once again.
      Soon enough I was standing in our basement gym. The gym was a proper one, like one that you'd have to get a membership to step into. God I hadn't been here in ages.
      I walked into the gym ensuring that the door was shut behind me. I stared at the room. I was in awe. The last time I was in here was one year ago and it does look different from what I remember.
      I walked over to the punch bag which was hanging from the ceiling. I punched the bag. I swung back and forth at my hard impact.
      I then felt a sting on my fist. It stung like a bitch. I then got my wraps and wrapped my hands.
     Once I was done I stood in front of the gym bag. I punched it again and again. I hit the punch bag with right hooks as well as left hooks. I watched as the punch bag twirls and swings from my punches.
       I roundhouse kick the punch bag and watch as it swings faster. I kicked it again and again and hit the punch bag punch after punch.

Later...
I had been abusing the punch bag for at least twenty minutes now. I finally stopped. Sweat hugged my body and my hair stuck to me like glue.
      I was slightly breathless considering that I was using my force.
     I then shut the lights for the gym and made my way back up to my room. I stripped and showered. The warm water splashing my body relaxed me slightly.
      Soon I was done. I wrapped my hair in a towel and dried my naked body. I looked at my naked self in the mirror.
     I wasn't fat, and I actually looked sexy. So why was I not in a relationship?
      I sighed. Why do I want love? Love ruins people. Take Shimmer and Kieran for example. Their love has resulted in Kieran facing depression and Shimmer in a coma... pregnant.
     I shook my head. I lay down on my bed with my towel wrapped around me. I then imagined my perfect guy.
      Strong, funny, sexy, athletic and thoughtful. I imagined a sexy guy with brown hair and tanned skin looking at me. I felt like screaming to him to take me.
       I was pulled from my thoughts by a sound. I quickly looked around my room and saw that nothing was out of place. I shook my head. It must have been my imagination.
      I reluctantly put on my bra and pants. Then I got dressed in my blue dress and paired it with blue flats. I then brushed my damp hair out.
"God I'm so bored!" I say to myself. Suddenly, my phone ringtone goes off. I partially jumped in fright.
      I picked up my phone and answered the call.
"Hello?" I almost asked.
"Hey girl!" My best friends voice said. I immediately smiled.
"Hey  Gabriella! What's up?"
" I was going to go to the club tonight if you wanna come. I don't want to go alone and my other bitch of a friend is with her boyfriend." My best friend Gabriella said.
"I... erm... I'll think about it. I'll let you know later." I said.
"Ok, bye." She said and before I got the chance to return the goodbye she hung up.
        I bit my bottom lip. I hadn't been clubbing in ages, and by ages I mean a few months. Do I want to go? I didn't know what to do!

Later...

It was 8:35pm now. Kieran still hadn't come back home and I still hadn't told Gabriella if I was going to go with her.
I sighed and thought deep and hard. Maybe this was my day. Maybe I'd be able to find love.
I nodded and decided to call Gabriella.

"Hi!" I smiled.
"Katya! Did you decide?" Gabriella asked without wasting time.
"Yes." I said.
"So are you coming?" Gabriella asked me.
"Fine." I said as a smile creeped on my face.
"Great! I'll pick you up at 9:45pm and make sure to show your boobs!" Gabriella joked.
"Gabby!" I whined at her immature joke.
"What?" She asked, I could imagine her smirking as she was talking to me.
"Not funny!" I said.
"I'm not joking Katya. Show your body today. But don't come naked. Wear something short and sexy!" Gabriella started.
"Make sure that you can see your cleavage and that your..." Gabriella trailed off.
"Ok mom! Shut up now and let me get dressed." I said barely able to hold in my laughter.
"Ok bye girl!" Gabriella smiled and hung up.

I stood up. Better get dressed. I opened my wardrobe and looked through my clubbing outfits. Not that I had many.

 Not that I had many

    I was indecisive on what dress I should wear

    I was indecisive on what dress I should wear. Tonight was about me. And I know your probably thinking that I'm a selfish bitch for going out clubbing whilst my family was in a crisis but seriously I need some space.
       I have had to deal with this shit for ages now and I'm fed up of. So tonight's about me.
       After a while I decided on wearing my black dress. Here is how it looks like below.

     I showed cleavage like Gabriella said and it was sexy

     I showed cleavage like Gabriella said and it was sexy. Well to me it was. I quickly got dressed and done my make up. I checked the time. 9:15pm. I nodded. I'd be able to curl my hair.
      I quickly got my curling iron and began to curl my hair. I looked in my mirror to see a sexy goddess staring back at me. I checked my outfit.
       Boobs shown slightly, butt just covered, no bottoms. Perfect!
     Just then the door bell rung. I squealed and grabbed my heels before running downstairs.
"What the fuck are you wearing?" My mom shouted.
"I'm going clubbing." I replied.
"On your own?" She questioned, I rolled my eyes. I'd never go myself.
"With Gabriella, and she is here so bye!" I wave to my mom. She raises an eyebrow at me but doesn't stop me from going.
      I opened the door and see my friend wearing a short and when I say short I mean literally just covering her ass short dress. Her dress showed her curves and she looked sexy.
"Hey girl!" She hugged me.
"Hi!" I smiled.
"Let's go." I say without wasting time or wanting my mom to stop me from going.
        I sat in Gabriella's car and we raced to the club.