Is It Done?

Jack's POV...

"Come in!" I called as I heard a knock on my door. The door opened and I saw Mark and Conner walk in.
"Boss!" Conner said.
"We have done what you wanted!" He continued . I smiled.
"Excellent!" I smiled.
"Details!" I asked them.
"Well, we found out the Shimmer lives in Kieran's safe house and so we managed to break in!" Mark started.
"We then attacked Shimmer until she was knocked out! But then Kieran came and fought us away!" Conner added.
"You did what?" I shouted. " I fucking asked you to hurt Shimmer as in hurt her loved ones or ones that she is close to! Not fucking make her unconscious!" I roared.
"Is she ok?" I asked worried about Shimmer. I mean she was my girlfriend after all.
"Well..." Mark started. He gulped. "From what we know, she was sent to hospital!" He finally said.
"Fucking bastards!" I roared. I'm sure people outside this room could hear me!
"Boss! We are sorry!" Conner and Mark both said frightened.
"Leave this room!" I yelled to them. They quickly took the chance to leave.
I sighed. I didn't actually want them to physically hurt Shimmer. Just mentally! I secretly hoped that Shimmer would be fine.

Kieran's POV

2 weeks later...

"Ciao!" I heard Damien calm voice across the line.
"Hi!" I replied.
"We'll be back either today or tomorrow!" Damien said.
"Great!"I said trying to sound happy.
"What wrong?" Damien asked.
"What? Nothing!" I said.
"I know you! Your my brother and I can tell when your upset or sad!" He said. I sighed.
"It's Shimmer." I gulped as I held back tears. I always pictured Shimmer laying on the hospital bed. It hurt to see her.
"What about Shimmer? Is she ok?" Damien sounded worried. Even though he never really knew her. I knew that Damien like Shimmer in a brother sister sort of sense.
"She is in a coma. In hospital.... pregnant!" I was now on the verge of tears.
"Oh my god!" I heard Damien whisper in shock.
"How?" He asked quickly.
"Jack's men beat her up!" I said shakily.
"Asshole!" Damien muttered.
"Anyways, its good to know that your coming soon! I'll see you at the airport!" I quickly said changing the subject.
"Ok. Bye!" Damien said as he cut the line.

It had been 2 weeks since I had last seen Shimmer. I wanted to go see her last week however my mom never let me. She said that I should just get rest.
"Are you ok?" I heard.
"What?" I asked as I was snapped back into reality.
"You looked deep in thought." The voice replied. I looked up to see that it was Katya.
"I'm fine." I sighed.
"No your not!" She said as she put her hands on her hips.
"Yes I am! Honestly!" I said mockingly.
"Then why do I smell bullshit?" She asked me.
"Katya, please just leave me alone!" I begged her to leave. I needed time to think and sort myself out.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Katya asked me as she sat down on the sofa beside me.
"No." I muttered.
"Oh." She said.
"Bye." She waved weakly as she stood up and left.
      I sighed. Why was I so moody or sad now? If you think about it I'm literally sad over a human in a deep sleep with another human inside of her. It was like if Shimmer was hurt then I was hurt. I don't why I loved Shimmer so much. I mean I literally talked to her for about 10 minutes, and then the next the you know we are both outside kissing. I NEVER done that.

Shimmer's POV...

Great! I was in a coma! With mine and Kieran's child.
     Your probably surprised that I have a POV! To be honest I still have emotions. My body can hear and feel things as well as sense things. However, I can't physically get up and move around. It's as if I'm trapped inside something.
     I heard the nurses footsteps walk towards the door. I presumed that she left as there was no noise. God it is so antagonising not being able to talk or anything.
    Suddenly I heard someone enter the room. Well, I sort of sensed that someone had came in. The person who I'm pretty sure is a visitor sat down on the seat beside me. I then heard them crying. Who was it? Who was the unknown person in my room crying???

"Shimmer! I miss you!" The voice started.  I immediately knew who it was. It was Kieran. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him that everything was ok! That I'd be alright. But to be honest, I didn't really know. I don't know wether I will die or stay alive. I have to admit, it is scary knowing that tomorrow I may die. It's scary not knowing what will happen to me. It's scary knowing that I may not be able to ever see Kieran and that it may be my fault that his child got taken away from him. Then Kieran continued.

"Even Katya and Loretta miss you! They came back today. They are really worried about you Shimmer! Shimmer , I know you can't hear me but, I love you! I truly do! And I don't want you to leave me! I want... I need you to be by my side. You are the light in my life... and when your light disappears... my life is hell! Everyday I miss you. I miss your smile! I miss your touch! I miss your voice! I miss your moans! I miss everything about you! Please don't leave me! I wouldn't forgive myself if you were to leave me! But I know that you will live! I believe in you! Also, the baby is fine. The midwife said that as long as you are alive the baby can get the nutrients which he or she requires. Shimmer, please live! Everyone wants you! But me and our baby NEED you! We won't be able to live without you!" Kieran cried as he talked to me. I wanted to cry. I knew that he was talking from his heart. It was so emotional!

"Please Shimmer! I need you to stay alive. I can't live anymore! I always try to hide my feelings for you! I always hide away the sadness when people talk about you! I try to act normal but inside it kills me! It kills me Shimmer! And I can't live anymore! So please! Stay with me!"
    Then I heard Kieran move around. I then felt his hand on my stomach. He bent down and kissed my lips! He kissed with lust and longing! It aches not to be able to kiss him back. Not to be able to run my fingers through his soft hair. Suddenly I heard the door open!
"Kieran!" I heard Katya say. I missed Katya. I wanted to hug her.
"Kieran, I had no idea that you felt this way! I'm so sorry! I was so emotional over the full Shimmer thing and I never once thought about you! I never once realised how you would feel!"she said.
"Katya! What are you doing here?" Kieran asked her.
"You looked so upset when you said that you were going to go see Shimmer and I decided that I would come too!" She replied.
"I'm sorry!" She said.
"How much of this did you hear?" Kieran asked Katya.
"All..." she replied.
"But I had no intention of doing so! It was all just so sad! I had to listen! And I'm sorry that I came here with mom!" She explained.
"You know what... it's fine" Kieran sighed.
"Just go home! And where is mom?" He asked.
"She's at the waiting area! She didn't feel strong enough to come here." Katya told Kieran.

"Go home. Tell mom that I'll come!" I heard.
"Shimmer, I love you!" Kieran said to me as he placed a kiss on my forehead.
"And you too!" He said as he pulled my  dressing gown thing up. He bent down and kissed my stomach.
    Kieran kissed me once more before leaving.