Moving In

----------------- WARNING ------------
This chapter contains Shimmer telling Veronica about her seeing Jack and Natalie having SEX!
------------------------------------------

When we got to Veronica's villa, she took my suitcase off of me and sat it upstairs. She told me to just sit in her living-room. I slowly walked into her living-room and sat on the sofa. I loved Veronica's villa. It was massive, oh... and I forgot to tell you that her parents are filthy rich!
Finally she came back downstairs!
"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" She asked me.
" Can you just bring me a cup of tea?" I asked her, I was so tired right now!
"Sure! I won't be too long!" She replied.
I decided to just stay sitting.
Suddenly, all of the memories came back to me! In my mind I imagined the scene that was in front of me! Jack! He was having SEX! With his ex-girlfriend! I remembered just how shocked I was. It was horrible!
" Earth to Shimmer!" Veronica said as she waved a hand in front of my face.
" Oh... sorry I zoned out!" I apologised.
"Is everything ok?" She asked as she placed two mugs on the coffee table in front of us and sat down beside me.
"No!" I cried.
" Tell me all about it!" She said understandingly.
"Are you sure you wanna hear what happened?" I questioned her, before starting. For a response, she just nodded.
" Ok..." I hesitantly said.
" So I came home from work. Then I made tea and heard talking... or moaning coming from upstairs!" I started. Veronica nodded.
" So I went upstairs and near the stairs was a bra and lacey pants thrown! The worst part was that they weren't even mine!" I said in horror. Veronica looked shocked!
" Then I heard the moaning again and I went to mine and Jack's room. Luckily the door was left open!" Veronica nodded in complete and utter shock!
"W-when I looked inside... I saw Jack h-having... SEX with NATALIE!" I said, as tears began to run down my face. I recalled the memory. I shut my eyes and I could see Jack fucking Natalie happily!
I sobbed and sobbed on Veronica's sofa.
" Oh my god!" said Veronica, and she covered her mouth in shock!
" So... he CHEATED on you!" Veronica said angrily.
"How dare he?" She yelled!
She then hugged me, I hugged her back! See, this is why I love Veronica as my friend! She can comfort you and listen to you! I sobbed for who knows how long!
Once I managed to stop, my cheeks were puffy and my eyes were red! I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 9:30pm!
"Shit!" I said.
"Its half nine already!" Veronica said.
" Come on! I'll show you to your room! You must be exhausted!" She said. I nodded her and followed her upstairs.

I couldn't remember the last time I was up here! It was massive! Of course it would be! She's rich!      We turned right from the hallway and walked down a few rooms! We stopped at one room, when Veronica said" Here's your room! I hope you like it...

We turned right from the hallway and walked down a few rooms! We stopped at one room, when Veronica said" Here's your room! I hope you like it! Oh, and your suitcase is on the bed!"
"Thank you Veronica!" I thanked her and gave her a hug.
" No problem!" She said, and she left me outside the room.
When I walked in the room I was amazed!