It's Paris Baby

Katya's POV

The hotel which we were all staying in was amazing. It looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved the view which Lorenzo and I got from our window.

 It looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved the view which Lorenzo and I got from our window

Vienna House Dream Castle Hotel, Paris

We all got separated into different rooms rather than being stuck in the same room.
          Lorenzo and I were in one room. Beside us, Kieran and Shimmer and obviously Anastasia and Adrian. Then Damien and Maria. Beside them was mom and Myra. So we had 4 rooms.
           Enzo helped me unpack our stuff. I hung our clothes away whilst Enzo put our toiletries in the ensuite bathroom.
           Suddenly my phone rang. I sighed as I remembered that it was on charge on the other side of the room from where I was.
         Quickly, I turned to go and get it. I bumped into Lorenzo and fell backwards from the impact. I gasped as I stopped falling. I clung onto my hero!
         My eyes fluttered open and I saw Lorenzo smiling at me. Slowly, he lifted me up.
"Carefully baby girl!" He smirked. I blushed and grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen to see that my battery was full and that the ringing was in fact my battery 100% app.
         I blushed in embarrassment. I rushed back and fell, Lorenzo catching me and all for my phone telling me that it was 100%.
"Do you like it here?" Enzo asked me.
"Of course I do Lorenzo! The view is amazing as well." I smiled.
"Katya just call me Enzo!" He groaned I smiled because I knew that he didn't like it when I said his full name.
"Sorry !" I smirked.
. "Look!" Lorenzo shouted as he pointed outside. I looked outside and saw a rainbow. I smiled as I looked at it shining with the sun.
        Suddenly, Enzo put his arms around me. I gasped as he kissed my ear lobe and then my sweet spot!
"Oh!" I moaned as he nibbled on my ear. "Lorenzo stop! Come on we need to go!" I said but could help moaning at the end when kissed my lips.
            Happily I responded and Lorenzo deepened the kiss. He pushed me back into the wall gently and kissed my neck.
"They can wait!" He muttered against my skin.
"Lorenzo come on!" I said as I slipped out of his grasp and went to the wardrobe.
"Baby come on!" He groaned. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly.
"No can do bambino!" I spoke and got my outfit out.
"Per favore?" Enzo asked.
"Non sapevo che parli italiano!" I said surprised.
"Ci sono molte cose che non sai di me." He smirked.
"Veramente?" I questioned.
"Mmmm...bambino. Ci sarà così tanto per te da voler sapere!" He replied. I chuckled lightly and pushed Lorenzo back. He fell onto the bed and I climbed on top of him.
             Seductively, I kissed Lorenzo's lips. He moaned as I hit the spot. I then looked at Lorenzo and saw something in his eyes. I was unsure what it was. Then it hit me like a bus. Lust.

Translations:

"Baby come on!" He groaned. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly.
"No can do baby!" I spoke and got my outfit out.
"Please?" Enzo asked.
"I didn't know you spoke Italian!" I said surprised.
"There are many things you don't know about me!" He smirked.
"Really?" I questioned.
"Mmmm...baby. There will be so much for you to want to know!" He replied. I chuckled lightly and pushed Lorenzo back. He fell onto the bed and I climbed on top of him.
             Seductively, I kissed Lorenzo's lips. He moaned as I hit the spot. I then looked at Lorenzo and saw something in his eyes. I was unsure what it was. Then it hit me like a bus. Lust.

Later...
Damien's POV

We were all out now

We were all out now. Mum wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and Katya wanted a fresh crepe. So I decided to take everyone out.
       Finally we arrived at the Eiffel  Tower. We all marvelled at the majestic tower. It looked so gorgeous. Katya smiled as I took a picture of her. Then mom got a picture.
          After our small photo shoot with everyone we decided to go up the tower. Shimmer and Kieran didn't come though. They sat on the grass and watched us whilst Anastasia and Adrian crawled around on the grass.
        I smiled as I looked at them from above. I loved my brother so much. And I knew that he was happy. I knew that Shimmer was happy as well. I smiled as I continued watching them.
         I knew that during Shimmer's coma Kieran had become depressed. I was happy that they were happy now. They both deserved it. Once Shimmer had woken up Kieran's depression had melted away like butter.
         Suddenly, I blinked quickly. I looked around me. Why was I thinking about Shimmer's coma? It had been a while since it had happened!
        I shook my head nevertheless smiling as I held Maria's hand. I gasped slightly as I looked at the view. You could see everything.
         Katya took a few photos. Maria kissed my cheek and I took a picture of us. It felt so magical.
       Finally, we met up with Shimmer and Kieran. We all then walked towards the crepe stall. The queue was a little big. But we waited there. Mom sat down on the bench close by. Maria sat with her. Me, Kieran, Shimmer and Katya remained. Anastasia and Adrian were on the bench as well.
        Once we all got our crepes, we got on the tour bus and got to see some of the other landmarks.
         We then returned back to our hotel. It was 8:00pm by the time we came back. Everyone was tired. Even me!
       Maria and I lay down on our bed and ran my fingers through her hair. She smiled and moved closer to me.
"Stop bambino! I'm tired." Maria mumbled as she dug her head into my neck. She kissed my neck, I smirked as we had fun. Together.
            I smiled as I thought of everything. Shimmer and Kieran especially. We had suffered so much and now look at us. In Paris and having the time of our lives!

A/N

Sorry guys I haven't updated in ages. I had an infection. Then when I got better I fell ill again. I'm really sorry for not updating. I thought I had published this chapter and then realised that I didn't.