Beach

Damien's POV

We parked the car and got out. Katya smiled when she saw the water. I looked at it and realised that it was a beautiful colour.
"Let's go." I said to her. Katya smiled in her bikini. To be honest I didn't like her bikini. I mean it was nice but it showed off her body to the world. So I made her wear a skirt as well so that it would cover her a little more.

 So I made her wear a skirt as well so that it would cover her a little more

Once we got near the water Katya splashed me with tons of water.
"Oh no you didn't!" I shouted and splashed Katya with even more water. Her hair was so wet and her clothes were the same.
Then mom came and splashed me. I blinked in bewilderment. I thought mom wasn't happy with coming to the beach. I mean she had said to me personally that she didn't want to come.
After a while we were all soaking wet. We came out of the water and sat on the picnic mat which we brought with us.
     I smiled at Maria and held her hand.
"Love your outfit." I whispered in her ear. I watched as a blush stained her cheeks. God she was sexy wearing her bikini.

The mom took out the basket in which she had packed food for all of us

The mom took out the basket in which she had packed food for all of us. There was pasta,pizza,sandwiches,rolls and much more.
        I had a tuna pasta whilst Maria ate a full salad sandwich. To be honest I didn't know how she ate it seeing as there was so much filling to it.

 To be honest I didn't know how she ate it seeing as there was so much filling to it

Once we had ate we all played netball. Well mom never played. She wanted to tan in the sun whilst reading her book. So it was Maria, Katya and me.
"Not fair, there is only three people to play and two against one isn't fair." Katya said.
"Well we can find someone else." Maria smiled.
"Ok."Katya replied. She then ran off in order to find someone else to play with.

Katya's POV

I ran along the beach hoping to find someone to play volleyball with us. I didn't know who to ask. Suddenly I slipped on seaweed and fell backwards.
I readied myself for the impact however found myself hanging midair. I opened my eyes to see a man holding me.
He had gorgeous brown hair which was flipped to one side, sparkling bright blue eyes, strong jaw and soft lips which may I say looked so kissable. I then noticed that he had a star tattoo on his neck behind his ear.
We stared at each other for a while. In the same position. His hand around my neck. One arm around my hip.
After about two minutes of us lost in each other's eyes he stood me up.
"T-thanks!" I stuttered partially still in a trance.
"No problem." He smiled. I smiled his smile was to die for.
"My names Lorenzo." And he spoke.
"Katya." I smiled and shook his hand. then felt electricity rocket through us.
"Why were you in such a rush?" He asked me.
"I-I...erm...I was trying to find someone to play volleyball with me, my brother and his wife seeing as there was only three of us and it wasn't fair." I replied.
"I'll play." He said.
"You will?" I questioned.
"Yeah." He smiled. I smiled back at him and then took his hand before running back to where Damien and Maria was.
"Woah!" He gasped when I began pulling him. He let go of my hand and ran up ahead of me. I ran faster and raced him back.
Unluckily, Lorenzo got back to where Damien and Maria were.
"Who's that?" Damien asked me. If you don't already know both Kieran and Damien are over protective of me when it comes to my love life.
"Hi, I'm Lorenzo Salvatore." He smiled and shook Damien's hand.
"Damien." My brother replied.
"Katya had slipped on a bit of seaweed and I caught her before she fell." Lorenzo continued.
"Oh thank you very much for catching her. She might have gotten hurt if it wasn't for you." Damien smiled.
"Ok let's play." Lorenzo said.
Soon we were playing volleyball. It was so much fun. Lorenzo and I were in one team whilst Damien and Maria were in the other.
"Yes!" I cheered.
"5-3 to us baby!" Lorenzo cheered.
"Good game man!" Damien said and shook Lorenzo's hand.
"You too." He replied.
"Let's go home now." Mom shouted from her chair.
"Ok." We all shouted back.
Damien and Maria walked back with the ball hand in hand. I didn't really want to leave though. There was just something about Lorenzo which attracted me to him.
"Hey...erm...could I get your number?" Lorenzo asked me hesitantly.
"Yes." I smiled. I then tried to find something to write my number down on.
"Here." Lorenzo said as he beckoned me to write on his arm.
"Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded. I sighed and wrote my name and number.
When I looked up I realised that Lorenzo was staring at me with an emotion which I didn't know too much.
"Thanks baby!" He smiled and blowed a kiss to me. A blush stained my cheeks.
"Bye." I smiled.
"Bye babe!" He called as I ran to the car.
I sat in the car and looked out of the window. The blue sea sparkles in the sun.
During the full journey home I was thinking about Lorenzo. God, he was so dreamy, sexy and kind. I couldn't even talk to him without stuttering. He made me blush whenever he called me babe or baby.
"Katya!" I heard my name being shouted. I blinked and looked around.
"What?" I asked.
"We're here!" Everyone shouted.
"Where?" I questioned.
"Home." Damien spoke. "God where does your mind wonder off to?" Damien asked me.
"I...erm...I was thinking about...Lorenzo." I said as I blushed hard.
"Katya your like head over heels for him!" Maria spoke.
"Katya you don't really know him. You can't just love someone for their looks." Damien sighed.
"But he's so..." I trailed off as Lorenzo's smile came into my head.
"Katya I've never seen you blush this much!" Damien laughed.
"Stop it." I said as I got out the car embarrassed that I was blushing so much.

A/N

Hey everyone! That was the new chapter. Hope you liked it. For the next chapter I want you guys to decide when it will be published, so if this chapter gets 40 reads then I will publish the new chapter.