New Update

Hi guys. So like you know I'm extremely late for my usual updates. I know that I don't have a writing schedule however I like to update roughly every two weeks or within a certain time limit.
           Now I've not updated in ages. The holidays are over meaning that school has started for me again. This means that I will now have to juggle: school work, homework, Wattpad as well as my after school activity-which lasts one hour. Also on a Saturday and Sunday I help my parents at our business.
        This is difficult for me and sometimes I find it hard to update. This is why the updates MAY be slower than usual. I will try to update a little each day and I will try to publish as many new chapters as I can.
        In about February I will also have French assignments which I will have to revise for and I'm not sure about then at the moment  but my updating may be affected then as well.
          I have started writing the new chapter and will publish it as soon as I can.
       I'm very sorry that I can't update as much and I know that I tell you stuff all the time about me not updating. I'm genuinely very sorry and hope that you will all continue to support me.
          Thank you very much to all who have helped me when I had my writers block and gave me ideas and thanks also to this who have commented nice things about my book.
           Hopefully the update will be out by the end of the week. I'm not saying it for definite but I will try my best.