Trip Out

Shimmer's POV

It was the next morning. I woke up slightly early. Well, it was 6:45am. I couldn't get back to sleep. I stood up and went for a shower.
        After yesterday I was just drained. But I was happy. I was so thankful for being able to meet Loretta, Katya and Damien. I loved them so much and didn't actually think for once that I would be alive today to see them ever again.
       I washed my body and then dried myself before getting dressed. I wore an oversized black jumper which was so soft and I loved to bits. I put my soft pyjamas trousers on and my snood and then grabbed one of my favourite books from the shelf: Blood Sinister.
I sat back down on the bed and opened the first page. I began reading.

Hours later...
Kieran's POV

I woke up to something leaning on me. I sat up and felt the bed go down from behind me. I then realised that it was Shimmer.
I gasped and moved her back so that she was lying down on the bed. Then I saw a book. I picked it up and looked at the cover. Blood Sinister.
I looked at it curiously. Then I stood up and walked towards the cot. It was like one big one. So Anastasia and Adrian could both fit in it.
I smiled as I looked at them. They were asleep. I walked into the bathroom and did my business.
I then changed my clothes and went downstairs. I was going to go make breakfast for everyone.
I knew that when Shimmer would wake up she would feed them so I didn't have to worry about them. Shimmer is strict when it comes to the milk which both of them have.
She always ensures that it's breast milk. Always. I always enjoy the view. Always. I do also like to taste some myself. But only a little. I know that Shimmer does get a little tired whilst feeding them.
I love her nipple in my mouth and biting them slightly with her milk coming. It tastes nice.
Anyways, that was weird but ok. I beat the eggs and added it to the mixture. Then the egg breakfast muffins were made.
I sniffed the air and smelt a sweet vanilla scent. Shimmer. My body relaxed as she massages my shoulders. I groaned and grabbed her waist as I turned around. I pressed Shimmer back into the counter and kissed her lips.
Soft. Sweet. Sexy. I groaned as her tongue explored my mouth. My hands ran down her back and she shuddered. I smirked. We continued kissing.
"Ahem!" I heard. I moved back immediately and turned around to see Katya and Lorenzo.
"Hi, Erm...you...didn't see anything!" I stuttered.
"Katya! Sorry...we were just..." Shimmer stuttered.
"Kissing in the kitchen." Lorenzo chuckled.
"Sorry." Shimmer muttered. I looked at her and saw her blushing. Hard. I smirked.
"Breakfast is nearly done. Just about 10 more minutes and we are good to go!" I spoke as I checked the breakfast muffins.
"No problem, we just came to see what that smell was. It smells so good." Katya smiled twirling her hair around her finger.
Then she walked over to Shimmer. They both left the kitchen and went...wherever they went.

Shimmer's POV

Katya grabbed my hand and we walked into the living-room. Then she smiled warmly.
"I missed you so much!" Katya said as she hugged me tightly like she did at the party yesterday.
"Me too!" I hugged back.
"Are you and Kieran Ok?" She asked me.
"Yeah, it was just like before. Except now we have twins." I smiled lightly.
"And now Lorenzo and I are dating!" Katya beamed.
"So...your not married?" I questioned Katya.
"What? No! I'm not ready for marriage.Besides, I met Lorenzo months ago." Katya spoke.
"Breakfast is served!" I heard Kieran shout. Katya and I raced to the kitchen bumping into Lorenzo. Katya stumbles into Lorenzo and he caught her.
I smiled as I looked at both of them. Katya's eyes fluttered open. Lorenzo smiled. They were lost in each other's eyes. Then a few moments later Lorenzo lifted Katya up and placed a kiss on her lips.
After that we ate breakfast. Loretta had came too of course. She absolutely loved the muffins. Everyone did!

Later...

Shimmer's POV

We all decided to go out. It was the first time that everyone was home and happy. No sadness. Nothing.
"Where are we going?" I asked Kieran.
"It's a surprise baby!" He smirked putting his t-shirt on.
"Can't you not tell me?" I asked taking my jumper off. Kieran moaned as he looked at me.
"Oh! Shimmer put some clothes on otherwise I'll..." He moaned.
"Rip my clothes of and fuck me so hard I'll never forget the feeling for my entire life." I ended with a smile, pulling my trousers down.
I heard the door shut and lock. Shit, I thought. I felt Kieran's hand on my back.
"Kieran." I said as I turned around to face him. I looked into his eyes and saw them burning with lust. He wanted me. I could tell.
"Shimmer...I...I need you!" He stuttered as he forced himself not to touch me too much.
"Kieran, come on we're all going out. I don't think we'll have time to do...this." I said walking to the wardrobe.
"Please baby! Just quickly. I won't go too hard. I just haven't felt you in ages. I miss your touch so much. For one year I didn't have you. Please Shimmer!" Kieran spoke.
"Only one round!" I smiled. Kieran smirked. He kissed my lips hard but lovingly. I loved Kieran. I understand that he hadn't had sex whilst I was in a coma and yes I understand that sometimes he craves me. So I'm ok with him being like this.
He pulled my bra off and drank some of my milk. Then he flicked my nipple.
"Kieran!" I whimpered as I breathed hard against the wardrobe.
Then we moved onto the bed. Well the edge. I sat down and gave Kieran a blow job. Oh, I loved him in my mouth.
Kieran then ripped my pants off. I groaned seeing as they were my favourite ones.
"Kieran!" I moaned as he flicked my clit. I held the bed sheet as he explored my vagina once again. I bit my lip as he fingered me quickly.
"Oh! Oh!" I breathed quickly. I felt fluid coming out of me quickly. My full vagina was wet. Dripping.
"Kieran we need to hurry!" I said. He nodded and asked for permission...just like he always did. He was a gentleman.
I nodded and he plunged within me. My head fell back as he plunged again.
Soon I was moaning his name so much. I couldn't help it. He was too good!

Later...

We both got a shower. Then we got dressed. Quickly I changed Anastasia's and Adrian's nappy and then got them dressed.
Soon everyone was ready. We all got into two cars. Then we drove off.
Finally, we stopped at the airport? I looked curiously at Kieran. He then gave me my passport as well as two other ones.
I frowned and opened them. I chuckled slightly as I saw Anastasia and Adrian on them. But...when did we get their passports made?
"Kieran...when did their passports get made?" I asked him.
"I got Giovanni to get them made." He replied. I smiled at him slightly as I held Anastasia. I loved her so much.
          Her little nose was so cute. Anyways we walked into the airport and gave our tickets and everything and we were just waiting at the waiting part for our plane to board everyone.
           I still don't know where we are going. Kieran won't tell me. It's sad because he packed my suitcase as well so I don't even know how the weather is going to be either!
"I miss Myra!" I said as I thought about Myra. I loved her so much and hadn't really been abroad without her. She was like my travel buddy.
"Shimmer!" I heard my name being called. I blinked and looked up to see Myra.
"Myra! How come your here? What's happening?" I asked everyone now that I was seriously confused.
"Ok, we are all going on holiday and Kieran told me that we are going and I told him that I'm your fly buddy and so he wanted me to come along with you all." Myra explained.
"Where are we going?" I questioned her seeing as Kieran wouldn't tell me anything.
"Not telling you!" She smiled as she stuck her tongue out at me.
"Hey!" I said and stood up smacking her on the shoulder.
"Ow!" She chuckled.
"Tell me!" I groaned.
"Ok...ok stop squishing me!" Myra pleaded me. I realised that I was squishing her in the seat.
"Sorry." I said as I moved off of her.
"We're going to Paris!" Myra smiled.
"Yessssss! Oh em geeeeee!" I squealed getting excited.
"Hey baby girl calm down!" Kieran said and pulled me on the seat beside him.
"Sorry daddy!" I smiled.
"That was hot." He smirked.
"Now boarding plane to Paris! Please make you way and board safely." We heard an announcing.
       Carefully I picked up Adrian and Kieran picked Anastasia. We all walked to the boarding part ensuring that we had picked up all of our luggage.
            Finally after everything we sat in our seats. Adrian and Anastasia had to be seated on seats and so they were both seated in between Kieran and I.
              Myra, Katya and Lorenzo we're behind us and then Damien and Maria were beside Myra and that but on the window side on two seats.
          I smiled as I looked at my family. It was perfect! Kieran was perfect! Anastasia was perfect! Adrian was perfect! This...trip would be perfect!