Rape

Shimmer's POV

I hate being in a coma! I feel as though I'm trapped in a body. I can't seem to awaken. The nurses have been trying to get me to wake up. Giving me a little extra medicine.
      I missed Kieran. His eyes. His warm smile. His sexy smirk. His usual calm and collected self. I missed his touch.
     He hadn't been in to see me lately. It had been probably a few weeks now since I last felt him. I really miss him. I wish that I could just slip out of this dead body and become a new person. I want to hold Kieran in my arms. Grow up with our children. Make love over and over again.
    I have been listening to the doctors. They say that I have roughly two weeks left until they can do no more. I can't believe it. I probably won't make it. I mean I have been in a coma for just over eight months now.
      I wish I could wake up! But I can't. I feel so useless. I haven't heard of any news about Damien. I hope that he is ok. I wonder how the family is. How Loretta is? How is Katya? How is Kieran? I miss them all so much!

Kieran's POV

I watched Katya talk to a man. He was fairly tall, built fairy well too. His black hair flipped to one side. A tattoo visible on his neck.
      Katya then smiled. She nodded and walked off with a white bag in her hand. I tilted my head slightly in attempting to read the name on the bag.
     I could only make out a contact number which was clearly visible. I quickly noted the number down.
     We didn't know where Katya was! We had managed to track her close to home, however she then left wherever she went and moved.
      When then had no luck in tracking her again. That is until Giovanni accidentally found her whilst looking for someone else.
Ever since then I have been keeping a close eye on her.
I looked at the number. Could this lead us to a clue on where Katya is or what she does?
I dialled the number and waited for someone to pick up. The fourth bell rung before someone finally spoke.
"Jack Anderson." A masculine voice came through the phone. Why had I heard that name before? Shimmer's ex- boyfriend. My enemy.
"Where is my sister?" I spat immediately.
"Kieran Romano, the one and only asshole." Jack chuckled.
"Where. Is. She?" I gritted my teeth.
"Safe. Now I have work to do so later." Jack spoke before he hung up. I slammed the phone down on the table. What can Katya be doing?
So far we knew that she worked in Las Vegas. She wasn't so far away from us. She always talked to the tattooed man. He always gave her a white bag. She always left. One day I saw them kissing. Disgust filled me.
I'm not sure what is in these white bags which Katya takes back and forth. Something important.
I always wonder who the man with the tattoo is. I have tried to search him up however nothing comes up. He's mysterious.
I shook my head. Jack Anderson. This is dangerous. Anderson was mental. Not literally but ok. If we made one wrong move then that could be Katya underground.
I looked at the tracker on the map. I showed her to be at a mansion. It was massive and modern.
I always tried to think of what she could possibly do in there. However my mind resorted to nothing. I couldn't think.
A lot was on my mind right now and I couldn't concentrate.
"Kieran." Damien spoke from behind me. I jumped slightly.
"What?" I asked waiting for an answer.
"You've been really distracted lately. Are you ok?" He asked me.
"No but I'm fine." I replied.
"Come with me. We will have a little fun tonight. You can take your mind off of things and then we can look through the stuff together." Damien spoke.
"But, I'm trying to watch Katya ...." I began.
"Thanks get ready for 10:00pm. We will then have fun." Damien smiled and then left. I was raging. I didn't even want to go anywhere! I here trying to find Katya whilst Damien wants to go out.
I then thought about it. Maybe I should go after all. It will take my mind off of things if Damien says it will. I then groaned. He was taking me to the strip club.
I hated going there now. They woman shook their boobs and butts so much. I slid on poles and stuff and it was ridiculous. There were also woman around the club where you could walk up to and have sex with them.
I hated it. I reminded me of when I used to make love to Shimmer. Of the good days.

10:24pm

We parked the car and the music was fairly loud. We waited in the queue and soon were inside.
I looked around. This was a different strip club which we came to this time.
On a stage I saw 6 woman. They were holding their boobs and touching each other. Then the went on the poles.
I shook my head when they turned upside down showing their vaginas to the world.
I looked away and walked to the bar only to be pulled to the side.
I was pulled into a room. It was fairly big. A bed was present.
"Sexy." A female voice spoke. I then saw a woman. She looked fairly good. Big boobs, big ass.
"Let me go." I shouted as she pulled me onto the bed. She then tied me up. I attempted to break free however I couldn't.
Then the woman sat on top of me. She kissed my lips. I didn't respond. She put her hands on my jeans. At the wrong place.
I then moaned against her lips. I then ended up kissing her. The woman then held my hands. She placed them on her boobs. Seeing as she was wearing a very revealing bra - one that covered literally her nipples and that was it, I could touch her boobs.
She threw her bra off. I looked at her boobs. She then pressed her large boobs onto my face.
"Stop! Get off me!" I shouted.
"Suck me." She moaned pushing her boobs into me.
"Get away!" I yelled.
"Aw, I'll leave you. Just after I finish." She smirks and gets off of me. Seeing as I was tied on the bed it didn't help me at all. I couldn't get out.
The woman then unzipped my jeans.
"Leave me!" I shouted the chains rattled against the bed as I tried to free myself.
Soon my jeans were on the floor. She smirked at my large bulge which was visible through my boxers.
"Don't you dare! Let me out of the god damn chains!" I yelled.
She smiled as pulled my boxers off. Then my boxers were thrown to the ground.
"Leave me alone!" I shouted at her.
The woman then pushed her pussy onto my face. I was filled with disgust.
She then licked the tip of me. I groaned seeing as no one had touched me for over eight months.
"S-stop!" I spoke. She then took my large penis in her mouth.
"Stop! I'll kill you if you don't leave me!" I yelled at her.
"Kill me with sex!" She moaned. Soon I was being given an unwanted blowjob and a pussy shaking in my face.
My penis got wetter and wetter faster. She flicked her tongue on me. Then she smiled before taking me hard in her mouth.
"St...stop!" I groaned as I felt my self cumming. She took my cum in her mouth and swallowed it.
The she got off of me and stood up. The woman pulled down her panties. It revealed a wet vagina.
She then stood above my head and lowered herself down, down enough for me to tongue her and stuff.
"Get away from me" I snarled as the chains rattled in rage.
"Eat my pussy or die!" She spoke holding a knife to my throat.
No I couldn't die! I had to see my baby. I had to see Shimmer. I had to be there when she woke up. When she gives birth.
I sighed heavily. She pushed the knife to my throat.
"I'll do it!" I spoke.
"Excellent! It better be good enough for me to orgasm! If not your dead"she stated.
"At least let me out!" I groaned.
"If you try to run away then your dead!" She said, before opening the chains. I rubbed my sore wrists.
"Make me orgasm!" She said. God I can't believe I'm doing this. But I'm doing it for Shimmer. If she kills me then I won't see Shimmer. So I must stay alive.
I lay her down on the bed and began to explore her vagina. She moaned.
When she was at her wettest, I slipped my finger in her. She didn't moan or anything. Of course she never. She was used to sex. She wouldn't feel one finger in her.
I then pushed three fingers into her. She moaned.
"Oh! Ah!" She moaned as I fingered her.
"Make me orgasm!" She yelled. I dug deeper into her.
"You sexy bastard!" She shouted at me. I twisted my fingers in her and she shut her eyes in pleasure.
Soon four of my fingers were in her. With my other hand I rubbed her clit.
"Oh baby!" She moaned loudly.
I sped up hoping for her to orgasm and me to leave. I rubbed her clit fast and finger her deep and good.
"Ah! Oh!" She moaned. I increased my speed once again.
Her legs shot up. Her full body shook. I then knew that she was about orgasm.
I hurried up slightly. Then as soon as the first part of liquid touched my finger I dig into her and stopped.
She then squirted all over me! Her orgasm slashed out of her. It lasted about fifteen seconds.
"Oh!oh!" She moaned, I stood up in order to retrieve my cloths.
"Your not done." She shouted at me and tied me again.
"Let me go! Fucking get your ass off of me!" I shouted.