The Beginning

Author Note
................................................................

Hi, guys! This is my second story that I have published on Wattpad. Sorry if the chapters are short. I will try as much as I can to write more, and I will gradually just naturally write lots. I just want to say that I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do. If you do enjoy this story, then please comment your thought in what you think will happen. Also, I just want to warn you guys about something. This story contains SEX SCENES!!!!! If you are not comfortable with reading SEX SCENES then feel free to not read this story. As well as SEX SCENES there all also pictures of people kissing. I will warn you at the beginning of each chapter which contains a SEX SCENE in it. Anyway, here's the story.

     The Beginnning 

Hi, I'm Shimmer Sutherland! To be fair, my life is actually perfect. I have my boyfriend, Jack! Money, my parent and all that sort of stuff.
           Jack Anderson is the best! He is always there for me when I need him the most and he has been through and helped me with all of my problems....
            Jack has these beautiful eyes, and a light tan. His hair is brown and he has the most charming personality. He is all a woman needs...
          My parents are Kathy and Mike Sutherland. My mom is the sweetest person ever. Oh and she makes the best food... she has always been a good help to me and supports me no matter what.
             My dad is 40 and he slightly stricter than mom is. However, mom managed to tame dad down . Everyone said that dad used to be that guy who never gave a fuck for woman and never respected them. But the moment my mom came into my dad's life that changed. He then became the guy who for once actually cared for people and respected them.
            Oh... and I can't forget my best friend! Her name is Veronica Johns. She used to be a bitch to me when I first transferred to Malibu College. But once we were forced to work together for a project we actually realised that we had more in common than what we thought we had. So, from then on we became best friends. Veronica is a daredevil and has a thing for romance. She is confident any can get any boy kneeling at her feet. Veronica occasionally goes clubbing with her other friends who are sluts in my opinion. She always comes back drunk.
             I forgot to introduce myself properly.So let's just do it again! Hi, my name is Shimmer Sutherland. I have just turned 20 years old and I live in America. I was born on the 14th of February, which means I'm born on Valentines Day. I have fair skin and green or blue eyes it really depends on the weather and soft brown hair. I would say that I am confident but a little shy. However, if you were to ask Veronica to describe me she would say " Shimmer is a sexy woman, who can get a guy to do whatever she wants for her"
         Anyway enough about me... here is my the rest of my day.
         It was 6:30pm and I was slightly tired from work - I work in an office-I just had to go to my boss to give him the paperwork that was due for today. I neatly piled the papers up and grabbed them! I picked up my bag, and then put on my jacket. I calmed myself down before leaving my office to go see my boss. To be honest he gives me shivers every time I see him and I've been working in that office for 3 years now.
           I slowly opened the door of my office and walked out. I took the keys from my pocket and locked the door properly... I then turned right to walk down the big hall and then a left to see my bosses door. I calmed myself yet again and then knocked on his door.
         He opened the door and when he saw me he flashed his sexy smile at me! I blushed. Then I quickly cleared my throat.
"Here is the paperwork all filled out and complete for our recent deal. Goodnight, Mr Brown."
" Thank you Miss Sutherland and goodnight to you to." he replied!
I nodded then made my way to the elevators. I pressed the G button and down I went. When I got out of the elevators I said bye to Violet, who worked at the reception desk. She politely said bye and I walked away to get my car. I took my keys out of my pocket and then opened my car. I sat inside and sighed. It had been a long day.
         When I got home , well me and Jack lived together in HIS apartment together ever since I had moved out of my parents house.I quietly took my jacket and bag off and sat them down.