The Next Day

----------Authors Note---------
Hi! Thank you for reading my story so far! I hope you like it... Also, in this chapter you will get to know some other people!
---------------------------------------
Kieran's POV

I woke up. I looked to my side and saw Shimmer there, still asleep! All the memories came flushing back of the night before! I bent down and gently placed a kiss on her lips. She was sexy! Even when she was sleeping!
I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then had a quick shower and got dressed.
I walked down the stairs and when I went into the living room all the boys were there!
"perché siete tutti qui?" I asked them.

"Beh, cazzo mafiosa di Jason ha deciso di venire sul nostro territorio!" Damien replied angrily!

"Perché cazzo stavano stronzi qui? Dove sono i cazzi? Quando sono venuti?" I said getting angry!

"Non siamo sicuri di dove sono! Ma, sono fuori del nostro territorio! E noi non sappiamo perché sono qui! Tutto questo è successo ieri!" Said Taylor.

"Assicurati di scoprire perché e come sono stati qui! Fammi sapere non appena il gioco è fatto!" I said to Taylor!

Then they all nodded and walked outside! I calmed myself down! Then I remembered that Shimmer was still upstairs! Shit! How was I so careless??? How did I manage to make her a part of this,without even thinking???? I was so in love with her that I completely forgot about... stuff! I cursed myself again and again. Suddenly, I heard someone coming down the stairs!
I quickly turned around to see that it was my mom!
"Ehi, cara!" my mom said as she elegantly walked down the stairs.

"Ciao!" I replied.

"Cosa c'è di sbagliato?" She asked me with a worried expression on her face.

"Niente!" I said as she sat down beside me.

"Kieran, so che qualcosa non va! Quello che è successo?" She whispered into my ear.
How does she know???
I sighed then explained.

"Beh, ieri sono andato al nostro club! Ho poi incontrato luccichio! Ieri ... abbiamo fatto sesso ....! Ora mi chiedo come io l'portato in questo! Non ho una volta pensare a quello che accadrebbe se ho portato lei qui! Ma io la amo! Amo la sua mamma! Faccio veramente!" I slowly said.

"Va bene! Ci arriveremo attraverso questo! Ti aiuterò lei!" She replied, as she pulled me into a hug. When I hugged my mom that was the only time I felt truly safe! But, that may change too!

Translations

"Why are you all here?" I asked them.

"Well Jason's fucking Mafia decided to come onto our territory!" Damien replied angrily!

"Why the fuck were they assholes here? Where are the they? When did they come?"I said getting angry!

"We are not sure where they are! But, they are out of our territory! And we do not know why they were here! All of this happened yesterday! "Said Taylor.

"Make sure you find out why and how they were here! Let me know as soon as the game is done!" I said to Taylor!

Then they all nodded and walked outside! I calmed myself down! Then I remembered that Shimmer was still upstairs! Shit! How was I so careless??? How did I manage to make her a part of this,without even thinking???? I was so in love with her that I completely forgot about... stuff! I cursed myself again and again. Suddenly, I heard someone coming down the stairs!
I quickly turned around to see that it was my mom!
"Hey dear!" my mom said as she elegantly walked down the stairs.
"Hi!" I replied.