// updates & thank yous //

Let me just start off by saying I'm so so so so SO sorry for disappearing and leaving the suspense going between Mei and Naraku haha that was not my intention at all. I promise.

First things first I wanted to maybe do a little meet and greet with you all and kind of take the anonymity of it away. Well, hi! A few quick facts about me I'm like 24. Old as shit. And I do write a lot but I do get a little insecure about myself so I try to keep myself from disappearing. Honestly, I love SoundCloud. I wish I met her sooner.

Also, a bunch of shit had taken place from my last update so that's why it's been kind of like going to the movies awkwardly with someone you don't really like and it's only you two in the theatre and the movie was just god awful but you don't want to leave off the basis of saving face and the movie was like $20.

Yeah.

For one, I moved! I was a little, well, a lot, homeless and sleeping on the couch for a good hot piping minute but that is all behind me. And I've been trying to iron out the boring details of being an adult like a job... relocating.. getting my mental health together so I don't Jill myself and leave everything to my 4 year old Malchi, Yugi.

Yes, from Yu Gi Oh.

I'm starting this new job and the training has been strenuous to the point I don't really want to write I just want to eat my day old spaghetti and catch up on The Office. But that's just another transition in this game of life, Y'know?

But I really just wanted to say thank you guys for sticking around either for one chapter or just following me for updates, I was shocked to hit my first 1k because, well, self depreciation and all that shit. But seriously, thank you!

Definitely expect some updates in the near future because I have so many ideas swarming in my head for these two.

Stay tuned, and thank you again!