lost location

Sango, almost immediately, backed away from kagura in the form of a backflip. She was taken aback that the shadowed figure was in fact Kagura and not only was it kagura but it was a clear and apparent sign that Naraku wasn't that far from the area as well

"Kagura!"  Sango seethed as she cradled her bleeding arm.

"Sango retreat it's too dangerous without Inuyasha!."  Shippo gripped onto Miroku's sleeve with a bite of his lip in worry he knew out of everyone that kagura was a formidable foe and the only chance of them winning this battle would be.

"Sango, move back so I can release my Wind Tunnel!" demanded Miroku's his hand already fastened around the sash that concealed his wind tunnel.

"Hmmm," Kagura looked up with a bemused smile spreading across her face.

"Well well, it seems that we actually do have company."  kagura mused. She whipped her fan around a few times in an offensive position, ready to strike.

She tucked the shard closer to her breast almost forgetting that she had a mission to complete before she could even return to the castle. Naraku didn't even know that the gang was so close to him since he was so preoccupied with Mei.

"Move aside, I have no business with the likes of you today."

"And what exactly makes you think that we would actually believe you?"  Sango spat, blade in hand.

"You're literally a carbon copy of Naraku only less vile. "

Kagura scoffed, tapping the fan on her cheek. "On a regular occasion I would be hurt by your words, Sango. " She rolled her eyes with her fan still opened and ready to strike.

"But as I said I have other business to attend to, so step-"

Before kagura could finish her statement there was a quick burst of blue flames headed directly at her.

On instinct she stepped aside from the flame only to drop Mei's shard in placement of where she stood.

Dammit al!l she cursed herself. By the way Sango and Miroku's eyes fell to the shard it was only apparent that they knew that it was Mei's shard and for it to be separated from each other sent alarms between the three of them almost instantly.

"So, it is true." Miroku's pondered aloud. Him and Inuyasha had shared conversation between each other that Inuyasha in fact suspected Naraku to use Mei and cultivate an even bigger plan to gather the Shikon Jewel embedded in her sword but as the optimist that Miroku's was he fought otherwise.

"What's true Miro- oh! T-the-the shard! Kagura has the shard! Kagura has Mei's shard!" Shippo stammered.

Shit! Kagura thought to herself I have to get out of here before it gets to be too dangerous.

Kagura dropped her defenses to reach for the shard only to be targeted for another attack made by Sango this time.

It was one of her blades. It flew past her neck only to graze her skin and nip a lock of hair that swayed in the opposite direction. She touched the nape of her neck and felt the cool crimson pool seeping from her skin. She knew it was only going to get more and more dangerous as she stayed behind.

And what was worse, she smelled Inuyasha growing closer and closer.

Feh. To hell with it. And without warning she opened her fan to produce an incredibly sized gust of wind that stood taller than a 300-year-old oak tree. She used this opportunity to escape with the shard and warn Naraku of the others.

She dropped down from her fan a few feet away from the lovers who rested peacefully at the edge of the lake, completely unaware of the looming calamity that was only a few kilometers away.