Ch. 19: I'm Screwed

I resurface and blur into the house. I'm completely sober and blur my clothes on. I blur back to New Orleans and head straight for Rousseau's. I go to walk in and am stopped by a barrier. I growl and fling my wet hair back. I see Sophie in there with Hayley. I blur across the street and blur towards the door and burst through the barrier. Sophie seems shocked and I pin her against the wall.

Hayley shouts,"I'm ok. Natalya, I'm alright."

I growl at Sophie and grab Hayley's hand and blur us home. I see a wolf in the trees and head out to the woods. The wolf comes and sits down. I sit down and cry. The wolf comes over and lays it's muzzle against my shoulder. I wrap my arms around his neck and cry into his fur. The wolf is the Alpha. I feel the wolf try to wrap it's legs like arms around me. He knew I was more wolf than vampire and he made sure I was treated like a werewolf in the pack.

I say,"I don't know what to do Jackson. I know you're betrothed to Hayley. I love Niklaus Mikaelson. I know I shouldn't but I do. But he impregnated Hayley. I know he thought I was dead but she's family. What do I do? Damon Salvatore kissed me."

Jackson growled when I told him about Damon.

I say,"I'm screwed Jackson. Klaus will kill me him. Or he'll hate me. I didn't mean to kiss Damon or even have him kiss me. We were drunk. I had had about 6 bottles of bourbon Jackson. Nik is going to hate me. Jackson, my chest hurts."

Jackson comes to me and nudges his muzzle against my heart.

I say,"It hurts to think of a life without Niklaus now that I have him. But it doesn't matter. I fucked up. Damon Salvatore kissed me and Nik will want nothing to do with me. My chest hurts just thinking about it."

Jackson looks concerned and I try to stand but collapse. I hear Jackson howl and someone running towards me. I think of Niklaus and see him above me. He looks concerned and I burst into tears. My chest stopped hurting when I saw Nik. He looks really concerned and I push him away.

I say,"You're going to hate me. You're going to hate me."

Niklaus says,"I would never hate you Natalya."

I say,"I want your word."

Niklaus says,"You have my word."

I say,"Damon kissed me."

My ears are met by silence and I look up. Nik looks mad and I burst into tears.

I say,"I was drunk. I didn't like it. I blurred myself into the lake."

Nik says,"Natalya....

------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for being kept waiting. I've been working on one of my other stories.