Ch. 14: Memories

I run to Elijah and wrap my arms around him. Elijah wraps his arms around me and Klaus comes to me. I look at Kol, Rebekah, Elijah, and Niklaus.

Niklaus looks in my eyes and compells,"Nattie, remember the 20s."

I remember the 20s with Klaus and Rebekah.

Flashback:

I compell a man to be quiet and not run. I feel my eyes turn red and my fangs come out. I bite into the man's neck and feed. I pull away and give him a little vampire blood. I compell him to forget what happened and to forget my face. He goes home and I walk into Gloria's. I walk to the bar and Gloria is there. I order a bourbon as someone sits next to me. I look and see a handsome guy with black hair, icey sapphire eyes, and dressed in all black.

I say,"Gloria get this guy a bourbon."

She slides a glass of bourbon down to the guy. I pick up my drink and down it.

The guy says,"I'm Damon. Damon Salvatore."

I say,"Natalya Russo."

He says,"You look like you need to have someone to talk to."

I say,"I just want someone to drink and dance with."

Damon say,"I can do that."

I smile and say,"Alright. Let's see if you can hold your alcohol."

He says,"You're on."

I say,"Gloria keep the bourbon for Mr. Salvatore and I. Keep the shots coming."

She nods and I say,"Gloria has a whole back room full of bourbon. You can back out if you like."

Damon say,"Not a chance."

I pick up my shot glass and so does Damon. He looks at me and I look him in the eyes.

I say," On three. One. Two. THREE!"

We throw back the shot and slam our glasses down. Gloria slides us more shot glasses. We keep going and soon we are tipsy. Damon still won't back out so we keep going and soon we are drunk. I grab his hand and we start dancing. I am laughing when I am tapped on the shoulder. I turn around and see HIM. NIKLAUS.

I say,"Niklaus!"

Niklaus says,"Natalya you're alive, thank God."

I say,"I thought you died Nik."

Niklaus says,"I almost did."

I throw my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me. I feel tears slide down my face and he rubs my back. I pull back and look him in the eyes. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile and he kisses my cheek. I see Rebekah smiling behind him. I pull away from Niklaus and run to the Original who is like my sister. I throw my arms around her and she hugs me back. I pull away and poke Niklaus in the ribs.

He jumps and Rebekah says,"I have someone for you to meet."

I say,"Introduce me."

Rebekah walks off to go get the guy she wants me to meet. I turn to Niklaus and Damon.

Damon says,"I'm going to go."

I say,"Niklaus I don't know what to say."

He asks,"May I have this dance?"