Ch 23: You Did What To Elijah?!

I hear someone sit down next to the bed and I'm up with my hand around their throat quicker than they can think and realize it's Klaus. I let go and I feel my eyes vamp out again when I smell blood.

Klaus says,"Calm down, love. I brought you something."

I wince as I relax. I lift up the sheet and see I'm practically a mummy.

I ask,"What happened?"

Klaus hands me the blood bag and  says,"The werewolf Dan attacked you. You needed copious amounts of both vampire blood and human blood to heal. We even gave you a little werewolf blood."

I down the blood bag and Niklaus throws it away.

I ask,"What vampires volunteered?"

Marcel's voice says,"My guys did. We kept the blood flowing into them so that it could go into you."

I look at Marcel and ask,"Why would you do that?"

Marcel replies,"Contrary to you not telling me you were a hybrid, I don't want you dead, Natalya."

I ask,"Where's Thierry, Elijah, and Rebekah?"

Thierry says,"I'm right here, Natalya."

He comes into view and I reach my hand out to him. He comes to my left side and sits in a chair there. He takes my hand in his and I see tears in his eyes.

I ask,"What's wrong?"

He replies,"I thought I was going to lose you, Nat."

I squeeze his hand reassuringly and say,"I'm not going anywhere."

The tears fall from Thierry's eyes and I use my magic to bring him to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he hugs me to him tightly.

Thierry says,"Don't scare me like ever again, Russo."

I reply,"No problem, Vanchure."

Thierry says,"I'm going to get something for you. I'll be back."

I smile and nod. He presses a kiss to my cheek and disappears.

Klaus says,"I'm glad you're alright, love."

I hear paws pounding and claws clicking on tile along with security yelling. The pounding and clicking turn into my room and next thing I know, I have a giant wolf on my bed. It's Jackson and he licks my face.

I laugh,"Jackson."

Jackson yips and I say,"Down."

He whines and I ask,"What are you doing here anyway?"

Klaus says,"The wolf helped me get you here. He hasn't left at all since. I had convinced him to leave before you woke up."

I pet Jackson as security comes in.

I ask, Can I help you?"

They shake their heads and I say,"Good."

They leave and I look at Klaus.

I ask,"Where's Elijah?"

Klaus doesn't answer me and a nurse comes in. I can smell her blood and I feel my fangs come out. She leans over me and I quickly grab her and sink my fangs into her neck. I drink til I'm no longer thirsty. I give her some vampire blood and compell her to forget what just happened and that she got light headed because she didn't eat enough this morning. She leaves and I look at Klaus.

I say,"Klaus, answer me."

He replies,"I daggered him and gave him to Marcel."