Ch. 11: Club Thirst

I look at Niklaus and he smiles. I change the channel and hear Michael Jackson. I see that there is a Michael Jackson channel and leave it on there.

I ask,"Klaus what did you do in Mystic Falls? How do you know Damon Salvatore?"

Klaus says,"Its a long story."

I say,"Tell me please. The short version for now."

Klaus tells me of Katarina Petrova, Katherine Pierce, the Sun and Moon curse, how he broke that curse, and why he is in New Orleans. I listen to him and he smiles. Klaus takes my hand in his and he pulls over.

Klaus says,"You need to know something."

I say kinda scared,"Go ahead Niklaus."

He says,"Back when you were human, I sent Marcel to keep an eye on you."

I say,"I know."

He says,"I sent him because I was worried about you. When you were not in my sight, I worried about you. Elijah asked me one day why I worried about you so much. He asked me why I cared about you so much. I told him that I never cared about anyone. That was a lie. I cared about you Natalya. The day I sent Marcel, the day my family and I fled, I spent that day thinking about you and why I cared about you. I thought over why I always got mad when any man touched you. Except for Marcel. I trusted Marcel to keep you safe. I still trust him. But that day, I figured out that I was in love with you. I still am in love with you. I thought you had died in the fire that Mikeal set to your house. When I heard about that, I thought I lost you and I nearly ripped my own heart out. Elijah stopped me of course and now I am thankful that he did."

I feel tears slide down my face and tears are sliding down his face. I wipe them away with my hand and I press my lips against his. He kisses me tenderly and we pull away. I lean my forehead against his and he sighs.

I say,"Niklaus. Oh. My Niklaus. I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you so badly."

Niklaus asks,"Tell me what?"

I say,"That I loved you."

Klaus says,"You loved me."

I say,"I do love you Niklaus. I buried my feelings for you when you left and I thought I would never ever see you again."

Niklaus smiles and says,"You don't realize how happy you have made me."

I smile and say,"We still need to get to Club Thirst."

He smiles and says,"I believe we are in New York."

I look out the window and see that we are in New York. I get out and grab my leather jacket. I smile and take Niklaus' hand. We walk down the street and I look up at him. Cars brake and he covers his ears. I giggle and he growls at me.

I say,"You will get used to it. I spent 3 years here. I was used to it after the first few hours."

Niklaus asks,"How did you do it?"

I say,"I only focused on what I wanted to hear and smell."

I turn down an alley and knock on the door. A little window opened and the human asked for the password. I turn and and the human opens the door. The human asks for the password from Niklaus. Niklaus turns and she invites us in. There are humans everywhere. There several vampires. I grab Niklaus' hand and pull him out onto the dance floor. He stood there like he didn't know what to do.

I say,"Get your Damon Salvatore on Nik."

He stares at me. I sigh and take his hands and put them on my hips. The music is just the right level of loud. I grab a human girl and compell her to be quiet and to dance with me. Niklaus watches as I dance with the girl. I turn and she smiles. I slide my fangs into her neck and feed. I give her some vampire blood and compell her to forget my face.

I turn to Niklaus and he is looking at me with wide eyes.

I say,"You can even feed on me if you want."

Niklaus asks,"Are you sure?"

I say,"I am sure. But we need to get lots of blood."

Niklaus nods and there are several girls around Niklaus. He compelled them all to be quiet and we feed. We compell them to forget our faces and we head to the dance floor. Niklaus places his hands on my hips and brings me closer to him. I unbutton his shirt just to where his chest is exposed. I turn and slide my fangs gently into his neck as my hands explore his chest. He slides his fangs into my neck and we feed from each other. We pull away and heal.

I say,"Welcome to Club Thirst."

Niklaus says,"I think I like this."

I say,"We should get cleaned up and head back."

Niklaus says,"Of course."

We blur to the car and are driving away from New York. We are back in New Orleans at 1:45. I take Niklaus' hand and tell him to be quiet. He chuckles and I see Tieri. I gesture to Niklaus to go to the room that is the last one. I blur in front of Tieri. I crash into him. I pretend to be drunk.

Tieri says,"You're drunk."

I say,"Be quiet loud mouth. I don't need Daddy Gerard knowing that I am home."

Tieri says,"You're drunk."

I say,"Dance with me Tieri."

I collapse and Tieri catches me. I start giggling. Tieri shakes his head and picks me up in his arms.

Tieri says,"You are the most clumsiest vampire when they are totally wasted."

I giggle and he smiles. He carries me into my room and lays me on my bed. He leaves and I sigh. I get up and blur some pjs on. I get under my covers and Niklaus lays on top of the covers. He tells me of his adventures and he is soon asleep. Soon I'm asleep as well. All of a sudden there is a crash outside and a bunch of growls.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What happens outside??? O.O

What do you think?

I'm about to start into the show plotline but with several twists and turns. I hope you enjoy. I have been updating my other stories and its been hard with my injury. I got one of the biggest surprise of my life yesterday. THE MADISON PETTIS followed me on Twitter. :O

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BE A FAN

ENJOOOOOOOY!!!!!