Ch. 2: New Life

Marcel and I are out getting food when a woman comes running up to us. Marcel pushes me behind him.

She says, "You will make us all perish." She looks at me and says, "You will die because of him."

Marcel and I head back home. He slams the door and Tieri comes to see what is wrong.

Marcel says, "That witch Anastasia just told Natalya that I am to be the death of her. If it weren't for Natalya that witch would be laying on the ground with her head not connected to her body."

Tieri says,"Marcel you need to just calm down."

Marcel says,"You are not going to tell me what to do." I grab his arm and turn him to look at me.

I say,"Marcel, listen closely." He nods.

I say,"I know that you are a vampire. I want to be one too. I have proven to you how loyal I am. I have kept the people from questioning what you are."

Marcel says,"Absolutely not."

Tieri says,"Marcel think about it first."

Marcel leaves me and Tieri.

Tieri says,"Marcel will come around. He just has to think about it first."

I nod and follow Marcel. He is in his room.

I say,"Marcel just let me know what you want me to do. I am going to be in my room drawing."

He nods and I leave to go to my room. I am drawing Marcel, when a knock is at my door.

Marcel walks in and says, "Nattie I'll change you." I smile and he bites his wrist and I drink his blood. Then he says,"Forgive me." Everything goes black.