Ch. 7: Truths and Treachery

I am in Marcel's bed. Marcel had carried me up the stairs and in here once the party ended. I roll over and feel something warm under my arm. It moved. I opened my eyes and saw Marcel fully clothed reading a book. I sigh and he looks down at me.

I ask,"Do I have to go to school? I don't want to go."

Marcel blurs on top of me and says,"Now why would I let you go to school the day after your birthday, that's not me."

I smile and he smiles. I blur out from under him and into the bathroom. I start brushing my teeth. Marcel blurs behind me and wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I smile and he rubs my back. I spit and rinse my mouth. I blur into the shower and use vampire speed to to take my shower. Marcel is still standing in the bathroom but he has a towel ready for me. I take it and wrap it around me. I step out of the shower and blur into the closet and grabbed my clothes from the drawers in Marcel's closet. I have several outfits here just in case.

Marcel says, "It doesn't matter what you wear. You always look sexy and beautiful."

He wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and I say, "You are a liar."

Marcel tightens his hold around me and I feel his fangs graze my neck as he says, "I never lie to you. I see beauty and a warrior when i look at you."

I moan softly as he says those words and say, "I only see a girl who has been hardened by loss and is ugly."

Marcel growls and says, "You are not ugly. You are smart, beautiful, sexy, deadly, and a ninja."

I blur an outfit on and am back in Marcel's arms faster than i thought. He looks down at me and smiles. i smile back at him. He leans down and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I feel his arms around me tighten.

I pull away and ask, "What is Niklaus doing back here?"

Marcel says,"I don't know."

I said, "I have a plan to find out."

Marcel says, "Text it to me."

I do and he waits for it to be sent. He reads it over and nods. He smiles and and agrees to it. I smile and think that if this isn't true then we are dead.