Ch 21: A New Chapter in My Life

I wake up and see that I'm still outside. I look around and see Jackson sleeping next to me. I nudge him lightly but he doesn't open his eyes.

I exclaim, " Jackson!"

He shoots up and looks around. He sees me and I roll my eyes. I start heading towards the house. I hear Jackson behind me and I turn.

I say, " Go home Jax."

He replies, " Your my home."

I reply, " Jax, I love Klaus. I,  I know it's wrong but i can't help it."

Jackson comes towards me and sits in front of me. He puts a paw on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes.

He says, " There is nothing wrong about falling for the one that is meant for you."

I say," How can you say that when you want me to be your Luna? I can't be your Luna. I'd feel guilty."

Jackson replies, " There would be no reason for you to feel guilty."

I reply, " Jacks-."

Suddenly, everything goes black. I look around and see I'm in a church. I see Klaus on the wall and he's bloody. I see Hayley on a table and she is giving birth but there are witches around her. I see them take the baby and watch the life drain from Hayley's eyes. I hear a scream of pain and the windows shatter. The pews slam against the walls and break. I turn to find myself kneeling on the ground. I watch as I get up and run to Hayley. I check her pulse even though I know her heart has stopped. I then go to Klaus who is slumped on the ground.

I hold out my hand and say," Get up. We're going to murder those witches if it's the last thing I do. I'm going to save my cousin and get redemption for Hayley. You can either help me or stay here in a slump. Either way,  I'm going."

Niklaus looks up at me and takes my hand. We blur out of the church. Then everything goes black. Suddenly, pain flares from my stomach. I'm in the bathroom throwing up. I realize I'm pregnant. I watch Niklaus rub my back and hold my hair. It changes and I'm sitting in a rocking chair where I'm three months pregnant. I'm playing some classic metal and Niklaus comes in as the song ends. I turn off the music and look at him. Nik comes and kneels in front of me. He smiles up at me and I smile at him. He then presses a kiss to my baby bump and carries me to bed. Everything disappears and goes black.

I look around and soon everything comes into focus. I'm outside of the house with Jackson standing over me in his wolf form. I also see Elijah and Kol. I realize I'm on the ground and get up quickly. Everyone backs up and I go behind a a tree. I shift into my human form and take a deep breath.

I say, "Elijah, could I please have your jacket or at least give me some clothes."

I hear Elijah take off his jacket and walk over to my tree. I hold my hand out and he sets his jacket in it. I quickly get his jacket on and button it. I step out from the tree and the three of them look at me.

I say, " I had a vision. I saw myself pregnant."

Elijah asks," Why were you in pain? "

I reply, " I don't know why. It just happened right before I was shown that I was pregnant. "

Elijah asks, " Are you alright now?"

I nod and say, " I'm thirsty and hungry and Jackson needs to go home. Back to the pack."

Jackson just snorts and sits down.

I say, " Jackson, I'm fine. Elijah will take care of me. There's not much you can do for me unless I'm in wolf form. Kol, give him some chickens to take back to the pack."

Kol disappears and reappears with chickens in a tied up knapsack. I hand it to Jackson and he takes it in his mouth.

I say, " Go. I will be alright."

Jackson sets the bag down and rubs against my leg. I kneel in the grass and run my hands through his fur. It calms him down and i wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss his nose and he grabs the bag and takes off into the woods. I sigh and head into the house with Kol and Elijah.

I say, " I need blood now."

Kol opens the fridge and pours some in a wine glass.

I say, " How classy of you, Kol."

He replies, " I'm anything if not classy."

He hands me the glass with a smirk and I take it.

I say, " Isn't it funny that we have to drink the very thing that used to run in our veins."

Elijah replies, " It actually still runs in your veins, Natalya."

I reply, " True but I still need blood every now and then."

Elijah nods and I say, " You know what I need. I need pizza. "

Elijah chuckles, " I'll get right on that. How many should I order?"

I reply, " Five. Two pepperonni. Two sausage and one pepperonni and sausage."

Elijah pulls out his cell phones and says as he's dialing," You are one peculiar creature, Natalya Russo."

I smile and say, " I want to watch wrestling. We have a tv right? Kol, show me the tv."

Kol guides me to the tv room and i see a 70 inch plasma flat screen TV on the wall. I see a couch bed in front of the tv and gasp.

I say, " This is my room from now on. "

Kol laughs and I say, " First, we need to get my things from Marcel's."

Elijah says," Don't worry. I have movers gathering all your things."

I ask, " Even the stuff at the club?"

He nods and I say, " Thank you. If I saw Marcel right now, I wouldn't be able to control the urge to rip his heart out."

Elijah nods and I say, " Time for some NXT. I can't wait any longer."

I blur into the couch bed and put NXT on. I lay there watching it and Elijah appears with a pizza box. He joins me and we watch NXT together in comfortable silence to pass the time. I can tell this will be a new chapter in my life.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know it's been almost a year since I updated this with an actual story part and I'm sorry. I've just been very busy. I've missed the second season of The Originals and wish I could watch it before October.