Ch. 13: The Klaus Cure

Grams says,"Lay him on the table child."

I do and ask,"Tieri is going to be okay right?"

Grams says,"I don't know child. There has never been a cure for a werewolf bite."

I slide my nails down his shirt so that it falls apart so they can examine his wounds. I sit down and take Tieri's hand. I watch as Grams and Bonnie get herbs and stones. Grams grabs a book and I realize it's her grimoire. I watch as Grams and Bonnie start chanting. I get up not being able to sit still. I see the Emily look alike and I stop.

I say,"Emily."

She says,"No. I'm Katrina."

I say,"Sorry. Tell them I am headed to the Grill when they are done."

She nods and I leave. I walk into the grill and see Elena.

I call out,"Hey Gilbert!"

Elena looks up and sees me. Her eyes widen in surprise.

She says,"Nattie."

I chuckle and say,"The one and only, love."

She runs and slams into me. I wrap my arms around her and she is crying. I smell another werewolf. I stiffen and push Elena behind me. I growl low and look around. I see Damon Salvatore sitting at the bar. I don't see anyone else but the bartender who happens to be Matt Donovan. I know that he is not a werewolf. I turn and hug Elena realizing that there is no danger.

I say,"I want a burger and I need a drink."

She says,"Ok. Let's sit."

I say,"You get a table and I am going to order a drink."

She nods and goes to a table and I go to the bar.

I use my British accent and say,"You know, it would be nice if I could get a bourbon."

Matt turns around and sees me. His eyes widen in surprise.

He asks,"I don't believe it. Nattie, is that you?"

I say,"It's me, baby."

He comes around the bar and wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. I wrap my arms around him as he spins me around. Matt sets me down and my hands at on his chest.

I say,"Well look at you. Matt Donovan all ripped. I bet you have the girls swooning."

He laughs and says,"You could say that."

I say,"I don't know what to say. Except that you look hot, love."

We walk to the bar and I sit down next to Damon.

I say,"Fancy meeting you here Damon."

He looks at me and smirks. I smile and turn to Matt.

I say,"Bourbon and some Jameson please Mattie."

He smiles and says,"I'm on it."

I say,"You're wondering why I'm here."

Damon says,"I am."

I say,"Well that's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot."

Matt brings my drink and I order two cheeseburgers and fries as well as two vanilla milkshakes. I leave and go to where Elena is sitting and sit across from her. I drink my drink and Matt brings us our food and Elena and I talk. My phone goes off playing Blood on the Dance Floor- Michael Jackson. It's Bonnie. I know because I have different ringtones for everyone on my phone.

I say,"Hello."

Bonnie says,"You need to get back here now."

I say,"I am on my way. Keep him alive Bonnie."