Ch. 5: Fight???

I look at Marcel and he is looking at Tieri. I see Tieri coming over to us. I look at Marcel and he does not look happy.

I say, "Niklaus is here."

Marcel says,"You should go and enjoy your party."

I say,"I am going to play a little game. With Niklaus."

Marcel says,"Don't do it Nattie."

I slip out of his grasp and head to a room. I change into a white dress and am barefoot. I head downstairs and see Niklaus by the bar.

I blur past him, out of sight, and whisper,"Niklaus." I see him look around.

I do it again and he whispers,"Natalya." I look up at Marcel and he is staring wide-eyed down at me. I blur behind Niklaus and have him thrown against a wall. I blur out of sight. Niklaus gets up and yells. Everyone is silent.

I blur in front of Niklaus and say,"What's up Niklaus."

Niklaus jumps back and he says,"Natalya."

I ask,"Surprised to see me?"

Niklaus asks,"How?"

I say,"After my house burned and killed my parents, a friend helped me. That very same night, we found out that you and your family left."

Niklaus says,"My family and I had no choice."

I say,"Everyone has a choice, Niklaus."

Niklaus says, "My family and I didn't. We would've died that night."

I say,"My parents died. I don't even remember anything before that night except for my friends. At least I know who my real friends are. They don't leave for no reason."

Niklaus looks me in the eyes and says,"Keeping my family alive was my reason."

I say,"My family died. I didn't have any other reason to live. Then I remembered you and Marcel. I had a reason to live. But you left."

Niklaus is getting frustrated.

He says,"I had no choice. I would never have left."

I grab his shirt and say,"You left when I needed you."

He says,"I would never have left had I known."

I slap him and say,"You didn't know because you left. You didn't even come back to see if I died."

He says,"I was hoping you would've been changed. I was right."

I ask,"Why didn't you come back?"

He cups my face and says,"I had to deal with business."

I lean into his hand and he pulls me close. I look up at him and he is staring into my eyes.

I say,"I missed you."

Niklaus says,"I missed you Natalya."

I slap him and he stretched his jaw out. I slap him again.

He says,"Okay. I deserved that."

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He hugs me back. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why but I am attracted to Niklaus.