Ch 25: Davina

Davina's voice reaches me as I sleep,"She's pretty torn up about it, Marcel. I've never seen her like that."

Marcel says,"I've seen her like that only once. Back in the day when we knew Klaus before he left. When she found out about it, she wouldn't talk for months. I used to hear her cry herself to sleep. She loved Klaus then and she still loves him now. She loved Thierry. He loved her. I couldn't not sentence him Davina. I had one rule and T broke it."

Davina says,"You can at least let her visit him."

Marcel replies,"I'll think about it."

Davina says,"Marcel, you promised Thierry you would protect her. You'd be protecting her if you let her visit him."

Marcel walks out of the room and I go back to sleep. I wake up screaming as I see Thierry dying. I amp speed it to the door and I'm thrown back as I bounce off an invisible barrier. I sit up as Davina comes into the room.

I say,"Let me out, Davina."

She shakes her head and I say,"If you don't let me out Thierry is going to die."

Davina asks,"How do you know?"

I reply,"I saw him lifeless on the ground with his heart ripped out of his chest."

Davina says,"You just had a bad dream."

I sigh and sit on the ground.

I say,"Where's Niklaus?"

Elijah's voice comes to me,"He's probably trying to beat your location out of Marcel."

I look to find Elijah walking.

I gasp,"Elijah."

He smiles and I run into his open arms. He wraps his arms around me in comfort.

I say,"Nik told me what he did. I missed you."

Elijah says,"I missed you too."

I look at Davina and say,"I'll be ok as long as Elijah is around."

She doesn't look convinced and Elijah says,"I swear to you that I will make sure she's alright, Davina."

She sighs and nods.

Davina says,"Just be careful, Natalya."

I nod and Elijah and I vamp speed it out of the church. We stop when we get to the compound. I see Marcel and Niklaus fighting each other. I rip Marcel off of Niklaus and block him from going after Niklaus while Elijah does the same to Nik. Marcel shoves me away and I use my magic to stop him. He groans in pain and Nik takes advantage. He rushes towards Marcel but I stop him as well.

They look up at me in pain and I say,"I will stop if you both play nice."

Nik says,"Alright."

I stop and they stand.

I say,"Nik, I was fine. Marcel has taken care of me for over two hundred years. He wouldn't put me in danger."

Nik says,"I didn't know where you were. I didn't even know if you were alive. You could have been hurt or worse."

I reply,"Nik, I'm fine. Elijah found me."

Nik comes to me and I'm yanked into his arms. He slowly puts his arms around me and I lay my head against his chest. His left hand goes against the back of my head keeping me trapped in his arms. I pull away and he captures my lips in a sweet kiss. I pull away and look at Marcel.

I say,"Marcellus follow me."

Diego steps in front of Marcel and I look at Diego with an eyebrow raised.