Ch. 18: A Visit to Mystic Falls

I get up off the ground and walk inside. I go to the back and grab ten bottles of the best bourbon and stuff them in my purse.

I say, "Sophie if I come back and my niece is dead your gonna wish you never met me. You AND your witch coven."

She nods and I say,"Hayley I'm leaving. Stay safe. Don't talk to anyone without Elijah. Only to Nik, Sophie, and Elijah. No one else."

She nods and I say,"Stay out of trouble."

I leave and go get my car and drive to Mystic Falls. When I get there I head to the Salvatore Boarding house. I run to the front door. Damon comes walking out and I crash right into him. I feel his arms wrap around me and I gasp. I look into his ice blue eyes and he smirks.

Damon says,"Natalya what a wonderful surprise."

I say,"I'm sorry I just needed someone to talk to as well as someone to drink with me."

Damon says,"I can do that but I stashed my alcohol in the house and there are people there."

I say,"Let's go somewhere that is surrounded by nature."

Damon says,"I could ask Elena if we could go to her family's lake house."

I say,"You could ask. I mean I have the alcohol right here in my purse so we could just go to the lake house."

Damon takes my hand and blurs us to Elena's lake house. He walks inside and I get stopped by the invisible barrier. Damon notices.

He says,"Natalya come in."

I step over the threshold and he closes the door behind me. He locks the door and I open my purse and take out the ten bottles.

Damon says,"Whoa sweetheart. Ten bottles."

I say,"Yeah. I need to temporarily forget something."

He nods and opens up a bottle. He takes a swig and hands it to me. I take a long drink from the bottle.

When I hand it back to Damon, he says,"I think I am going to have fun."

I smile and ask,"What do you say to playing a game?"

Damon asks,"What kind of game?"

I say,"It's called "I never...." So when someone says something like I never killed someone. if you never did that then you don't drink and strip. if you have then you drink and strip."

He nods and says,"Alright let's do it."

I finish the first bottle and he opens up a new one.

I say,"I never burned someone."

Damon takes a drink and takes his shirt off.

He says,"I never played this game before."

I took a drink and took my heels off.

I say,"I never drank Elena's blood."

We don't drink or strip.

Damon says,"I never kissed an Original before."

I take a drink and take my earrings off. I feel a little tipsy so I head to the living room. Damon follows with five bottles.

I say,"I never ripped someone's heart out."

He takes a drink and takes his shoes off. I grab the bottle and take a drink. I take my dress off. I'm left standing in my bra and panties. He groans and I smirk.

I ask,"What's wrong?"

Damon says,"You're so hot."

I smile and say,"I never desired someone."

He takes his pants off and finishes the bottle.

He says,"I've never worked at a strip club."

I take my clip out of my hair and open up a new bottle. I take a long drink from the bottle.

~1 hour later~

Damon and I are both drunk.

I put some music on and he comes behind me. I bend down to turn the speakers up and he gasps. I stand up and turn to him. He is closer than I expected and I bump into him. He wraps his arms around me and my hands are on his chest. Damon leans down and I press my lips against his. He blurs me against a wall and holds my hands at my sides. I moan as he grazed his fangs against my neck. Damon picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me up against the wall and moan as he slides his fangs into my neck.

I sigh,"Niklaus."

I look up at Niklaus when he pulls away. I look into his ice blue eyes and I freeze. Niklaus' eyes aren't ice blue. I push Damon off me blur outside and into the lake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Oh shit Damon and Natalya. What's Niklaus going to do? Natalya thought it was Niklaus. She was drunk. What will she do?

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

ENJOY