Ch. 16: Elijah the Peacemaker

Natalya's POV

I stop and so does Damon. I walk into New Orleans with Damon by my side. I walk to Rousseau's and walk in. I see Sophie Devereaux.

I say,"Hey Sophie."

She says,"Hey Nattie."

I say,"Your best bourbon if you please. My friend here has earned it."

She smiles and goes to the back and comes back with a bottle of bourbon. She slides it down to Damon. He picks it up and sips it.

Damon says,"Wow. That's good alcohol."

I say,"Finish that bottle and I will buy you 20 of them to take home with you so you can stash them."

He says,"I like you."

I smile and say,"Get drinking, love."

He drinks that whole bottle and I pay for the twenty bottles of bourbon for him. Sophie uses magic to bring the case out. We pick one each and run them to Mystic Falls and come back to Rousseau's.

I say,"Damon."

He says,"Nattie."

I ask,"Ready to kill some idiotic vampires?"

He smirks and says,"Always."

I smile and we head to my place and I change into some vamp killing clothes. I grab one of my leather jackets and slip into it.

Damon says,"Damn your hot."

I smile and say,"You're not so bad yourself."

He says,"I love being the eternal stud."

I laugh and ask,"Stake or bare hands?"

He shrugs and says,"Both."

I smile and pass him several stakes and I take two. I smell vampires outside and growl. I feel my eyes glowing.

Damon asks,"What is it?"

I growl low and say,"Showtime."

He nods and I jump out my window. I flip and land in a crouch. There is a group of vampires standing in front of me. One of them runs at me and I use his momentum so my hand goes into his chest. He ran too fast so my hand went through his chest and out his back. I drop his heart and growl.

I say,"This is my territory. Marcel knows that."

Paige steps forward and says,"Marcel says that you are a hybrid."

I say,"I am."

She says,"Prove it."

I turn and bite her and rip apart some other vampires. Damon starts staking the ones that try to kill me. I turn back and shove my hand into the back of Mark and pull his heart out. Damon turns around and nods. I see that there are no more vampires and sigh.

I say,"I didn't want to hurt any of you idiots. You left me no choice though."

I turn to Damon and say,"Lets go.

I blur to my home that belonged to Niklaus before. I burst through the door and everyone jumps.

I yell,"MARCELLUS GET YOUR IMMORTAL ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"

Marcel appears in front of me. I punch him in the nose and he stumbles.

I say,"You lied to me."

He says,"You lied to me too."

I say,"I never hurt you with my lie."

He asks,"What are you talking about?"

I say,"You knew that Niklaus was alive before he came to my birthday party and you didn't tell me."