Ch. 17: Niklaus' Baby Drama

I wake up next to Niklaus. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I smile as I grab my camouflage army dress that's longer in the back and shorter in the front and set it on the bed. I blur into my bathroom and take a shower. I get out and wrap myself in a towel. I head out of the bathroom and blur my clothes on. Niklaus sits up and I admire his bare upper body.

Niklaus asks,"Enjoying the view?"

I smile and say,"Yes. Yes I am."

I try to reach my heels that are up on the shelf that is out of my reach but can't. I then feel Niklaus behind me and he picks me up by my hips. I grab my heels and he lowers me down. I turn around and he smiles. I try to get my heels on and fail. He holds one hand and I get my heels on.

I say,"Thank you."

He says,"Anytime, love."

Niklaus leans down and I press my lips against his. Niklaus traces my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance. I smile as I open letting him in. He pushes me against the wall and his hand slides down my side til he reaches my leg. He pulls my leg up and hooks it on his hips. I pull at the hair at the nape of his neck and he moans softly. I smile and he slides his hand up my leg. I hear my phone go off. It's playing Jailhouse Rock by Elvis. That's Tieri's ringtone.

Niklaus says,"Ignore it."

I say,"It's Tieri. The only times he calls is when we are doing reconnaissance, executing a plan, or when there's trouble. We aren't doing reconnaissance or executing a plan so there's trouble."

Niklaus groans and he pulls away. I blur into my room and grab my phone.

I say,"Nattie here."

Tieri says,"You and Niklaus need to get to Rousseau's. Now."

I ask,"What's wrong?"

Tieri says,"Niklaus' Baby momma is here."

I stiffen and say,"We'll be there."

I hang up and say,"Get dressed. We need to get to Rousseau's."

Niklaus says,"Natalya I was going to tell you that I have slept with women."

I say,"I knew that you slept with women Nik. What I didn't know was that you got one of them pregnant."

He exclaims,"What?!"

I say,"Tieri just called saying that your little baby momma is at Rousseau's."

He takes my hand and we blur to Rousseau's. I push through the door and see Hayley. I stop and look at her. She is surprised to see me.

I say,"Hayley?"

She runs to me and wraps her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her slowly. Hayley is my family. My parents told me that I had a older sister years before they died. I accepted it and when I was turned I went in search of her after I got my blood thirst under control. I found out that I am part werewolf and I was turned into a vampire by Marcel. I somehow lived even though all the other hybrids that Niklaus tried to make died. I don't know how I survived. But what I do know is that my sister had children and they had children and so on and so forth. Finally I tracked my family down and found Hayley.

I ask,"Where have you been Loca?"

She says,"I have been helping hybrids with Tyler Lockwood in Mystic Falls."

I ask,"What are you doing here now?"

She says,"Auntie I am here because some group of witches knocked me out with a spell. Next thing I know I wake up here and I can't leave."

I growl and she says,"Auntie calm down. I am perfectly fine."

I call out,"Sophie!!"

She comes walking out and asks,"What?"

I ask,"What is the meaning of this? Why is my niece here? I swear to god Sophie if your stupid witch friends messed with my niece their going to be dead in a minute."

She says,"Relax. She is fine. All they did was knock her out with a sleeping spell. They then brought her here because she is carrying Niklaus Mikaelson's baby."

I listen closely and hear Hayley's heartbeat and a faster heartbeat. I turn on Niklaus and smack him across the face. He is surprised and I glare at him.

He asks,"What was that for?"

I say,"You got my niece pregnant."

Niklaus says,"Sophie lies! She is not pregnant."

I am about to say something when I am interrupted by Elijah who says,"Sophie Devereaux is not lying brother. She speaks the truth."

Niklaus yells,"SHE IS LYING! VAMPIRES CANNOT PROCREATE!"

Sophie says,"But werewolves can."

He turns to leave and she says,"If you leave without helping me, I will kill her."

He turns back and I growl,"Sophie you better watch your step. I will not hesitate to kill you either."

Niklaus says,"Relax Natalya."

I say,"She wouldn't be in this mess in the first place if you could have just come back to New Orleans to see if I lived. I stayed for 80 years waiting. Then I run into you in the 20s. And you make me forget that that was the first time you kissed me. You made me think that I spent the night with Damon. Even though I wanted to spend the night with you. I nearly married Marcel. But something made me stop. That was the memories of you."

Niklaus is speechless and I say,"Sophie is not lying."

There are tears in his eyes and he says,"Natalya, I never meant to hurt you."

I say,"You didn't hurt me Klaus."

He says,"Natalya I love you."

I say, "Then listen closely, my love."

He does and he says,"It is not mine. She has slept with someone else."

I growl and he leaves. I turn to my niece and she is standing there shocked. I look at Elijah and he is looking at Hayley.

I say,"Elijah. Outside."

I walk outside and he follows.

I say,"My niece can't raise a baby Elijah. She just made a mistake. I I I."

Elijah grabs my shoulders and says,"Natalya calm down."

I say,"Elijah I can't calm down. She is not ready for this responsibility."

Elijah says,"I will protect her from harm. I give you my word."

I sigh and say,"I need to find Niklaus."

Elijah says,"I will find him."

He starts to walk away and I say,"Elijah I don't care if you pursue my niece. She is safest with you. Plus she can't handle the bad boys. I can handle them. It's best she learns that."

He smiles and goes back to his search for Niklaus. I sigh and slide down the wall til I am sitting on the ground. I massage my temples and remember how I felt when I found out Niklaus and his family left that night. I feel tears in my eyes and let them spill over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Whoa! Finally brought Hayley in.

What the heck? Hayley and Natalya are related? What do you think Niklaus will do?

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

ENJOY