Ch. 10: Damon Salvatore

Niklaus and I get some sleep and when we wake up, we get dressed. Well Klaus gets dressed. I on the other hand can't figure out what to wear. I grab a pair of black leather skinny jeans, a black corset with red fabric across my lower abdomen that looks like claw marks, and a pair of black stiletto leather boots. I get showered and dressed. I start with my eye makeup. That's basically all the makeup I need other than my red lipstain gloss. I curl my hair and head out of the bathroom.

Niklaus is not on the bed where I left him. I listen for him and I hear him talking outside. I grab my phone, purse and our small bags and blur to the car. I put the stuff in the trunk and blur back inside. Niklaus is on the roof on the phone. I blur up there and he hears me. He turns to me and his eyes widen.

He says,"I am going to have to call you back Elijah."

Klaus hangs up and blurs in front of me. I smile and he smiles back.

Klaus says,"You look beautiful."

I say,"You don't look so bad yourself."

Klaus says,"You are ready."

I smile and say,"Let's get going."

We blur into the car and are off to New York. Again. Klaus is driving. I turn the radio on to the Elvis Presley radio channel. Hound Dog by Elvis comes on. I roll the windows down and blast the song. I start singing it and I have an idea. I unbuckle my belt and climb out onto the roof of the car.

I start dancing and Klaus says,"You know you should really get down from there."

I laugh and say,"But it's so much fun."

I see someone laying in the street and I say,"Hit the brakes!"

Klaus does and I go flying. I land in a crouch and make my way to the person laying in the street.

I use my British accent and ask,"Sir are you alright?"

His eyes flash open and he sits up. His face vamps out and I grab him by the neck and slam him into the road. I have him by his neck and he struggles.

I say,"I am way older than you young one. So you should start talking or I'm going to have my werewolf friend there taste you."

Niklaus says,"I know him. Sadly. Let him up."

I ask,"You're sure?"

He nods and I let the man up. I growl at him and he smirks.

Klaus asks,"What's your purpose of being here Damon?"

I ask,"Damon? Damon Salvatore?"

Damon looks at me, smiles and says,"The one and only."

I say,"Niklaus we need to go."

Klaus says,"You are right. Goodbye Damon."

We get in the car and drive away from Damon. I look in the mirror and see him standing there. He then motions for me to text him. Then he is gone. I am confused. I don't have Damon's number.