71.5

I'm busy but I want to publish this for SaTzu Day. Mehehe

HAPPY SATZU DAY 💕

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Goodmorning beautiful" Tzuyu greeted while tucking Sana's hair "How's your sleep?" She asked that made Sana blushed when she saw Tzuyu's face in the morning.

"Feels like heaven" she replied. They are just staring at each other, hugging and feeling the warmth of each other's body, smiling with no valid reason.

"Are we crazy?" Sana asked as she bury her face to Tzuyu's neck.

"Na-uh. We're just madly in love with each other" Tzuyu said as she slowly caress Sana's back.

"Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you"

Sana smiled when she heard Tzuyu's singing voice again.

"You're finally singing a song for me. I want to cry" she said as she look up to see Tzuyu's face.

"Do you want to know what I whispered to the old lady last night?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"What is it?"

"They greeted you 'Nice to meet you Ms. Minatozaki'. I whispered that they should've greeted you as Mrs. Chou"

"Oh" Sana said. She looked down to hide her blushing face.

"You don't want to be Mrs. Minatozaki?"

"You told me last night that I'm the Daddy here" Tzuyu replied with a soft chuckle.

They looked at each other when they heard a knock on the door.

"Tzuyu" Tzuyu's mom said while knocking on the door. They widened their eyes and quickly stood up to put their clothes on.

"Tzuyu, where's my bra?" Sana asked

"I don't know" Tzuyu replied. She opened the door a little bit to look at her Mom.

"Goodmorning Mom" Tzuyu greeted.

"Where's Sana?" Her Mom asked.

"She's in the ...." Tzuyu looked around to search for her "On my bed Mom. She's still sleeping"

"Oh. Okay" she nodded her head "Go down and eat your breakfast. Seems like you forgot to drink your medicine last night huh?'

"Okay Mom. I'll drink it later" she said as she slowly closed the door.

"Where are you Sana?"

"Bathroom" Sana replied while looking at the mirror.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry" Tzuyu said as she wrapped her arms around Sana's waist. "The hickey on your neck is so visible"

"I like it but I need to a wear turtleneck" Sana said. She turned around to kiss Tzuyu.

"Go out now. I need to take a bath" Sana said

"I want to see y-"

"No Tzuyu cause I have a flight and I need to take a bath faster than you thought" Sana said firmly.

"Okay"

After Sana took a bath, they went down to eat breakfast. Jun was looking intently at them.

"Why are you wearing a turtleneck with this kind of weather Sana?" Jun asked.

"It's cold in Japan later" Tzuyu replied.

"I'm asking Sana" Jun said with a smirk on his face.

After eating breakfast, they dropped Sana at the airport. Tzuyu's mom went to the hospital that's why Sana didn't get the chance to thank her.

"See you babygirl. Video call okay?"

"Sure Mushy"

"Pa-" Tzuyu was about to say papi but Sana covered her mouth.

"I love you hehe" Sana said before she went inside.

Sana turned on her phone for awhile. She received a message on her kakaotalk.

Thank you for making my daughter happy.