18

-MOMO-

I scanned my eyes over the room making sure I haven't left anything. I've been busy from fanmeeting and music shows for the past few days. Now I have a live interview at Seoul Buzz.

I went inside the van, ready to travel from the place but someone caught my attention outside.

"Chou Tzuyu!" I shouted and she turned her attention to me. She's with a guy named Jun and they are talking seriously.

"Wazzup Momo" Jun said. He knows me because he's been my partner with some collaboration on stage.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked Tzuyu and she just raised her eyebrows. She did it again.

"If you're thinking I'm dating this guy, better erase it on your mind because I'm not. A big no" she exclaimed while crossing her arms.

"I'm not thinking anything" I said

"Do you still think?" She replied and I pinch her Yoda ears. This kid is so savage.

"Ofcourse I have a mind"

She went inside the van where the place I am sitting right now. She closed the door and didn't say anything to Jun.

"Rude" I said and and she chuckled.

"If you're going to talk about the past, not now Tzuyu" I said before she say anything. I still don't know how to start it.

"I wish you're fine now eonnie" she continued to talk. I should be the one saying that.

"I am perfectly fine now" I said. Time heals all wounds.

"Do you still hate me?" She asked and continued to ask me about that. Do I still hate her? No.

"Yes" I answered even though I want to say no. I know it's not her fault.

"Can you still forgive me?" She asked with deep emotion written on her face. This kid was so fragile. I hope no one will ever hate her the way I did. I think it's time to say the truth.

"I already forgave you long time ago Tzuyu. I just don't know how to cope up with you. I'm sorry I've been a bad sister to you. I'm really sorry" I said and hugged her tight. She's a tough person outside and here I am facing a baby Tzuyu. She's just teary eyed but I can feel her pain. We've been through the same thing but the scar on her was bigger than mine.

"Yaaaah! Don't you ever cry infront of me. You still need to buy me a lot of jokbal" I said.

"I will not cry. I'm not a kid. I'll buy any food you like" I said and I clapped my hands. It's been a long time since she treated me a lots of food.

"But I have one more favor"

"What is it?"

"Don't break her heart" I said that made her think.

"Who?"

"It's up to you to think who is it" I don't even know who is it. It might be Mina or Sana. I will be happy with the one she loves and I will comfort the other one. What are friends for?

"I promise I will not break Dahyun's heart" she said seriously.

"What the fuck?!"

"Your mouth eonnie" she said and went outside. She ran away from the van.

"YAAAAH CHOU TZUYU! I HATE YOU. DON'T YOU EVER STEAL WHAT'S MINE!!!" I shouted before the van went away from the parking lot.

-SANA-

We are currently watching Momo's interview from Seoul Buzz with Chaeyoung, Dahyun and 3MIX. My bestfriend was really popular. She got a lot of fans on the studio cheering for her.

"Are you dating someone right now?" The interviewer asked her. She smiled widely.

"Well I'm not dating anyone right now but I want to tell some story. Can I broadcast it?" She asked to the person from her side. That was her manager. He gave a thumbs up as a sign that she can broadcast it to the public.

"I like someone and we have this thing called secret relationship before. That was on our trainee days. She's cute and has a lot of aegyos. We're not actually together but we like each other. It wasn't a happy story because I fell inlove with someone else. She changed a lot after I confessed that I love that person. We got the same circle of friends, that's the reason why I'm still a little bit close to her even though she barely talks to me. My friends and her friends doesn't know anything about our so-called secret relationship before"

"I admit it guys, that was me" Jeongyeon eonnie said seriously and Jihyo spank her.

"You don't have a lot of aegyo and you're not cute" Nayeon said. Why does she sounds like a jealous girlfriend? Haha too cute.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Dahyun said and we continued watching Momo's interview.

"Do you have any words for her?" The interviewer asked

"Hi. I hope you're watching this. I still like you. No, I lo-- I mean yeah. I hope you still feel the same way. I'm sorry for breaking your heart" she said and a lot of people clapped from the studio.

Her live interview ended and we decided to eat something. Dahyun went back after a long minute from the bathroom.

"Yo Yo Yoda is coming" Chaeyoung said while pointing at the girl walking inside.

"I wonder why you are smiling like that" Jeongyeon said while examining Tzuyu's face.

"I'm just happy" she said and sat beside Chaeyoung.

"Because of Jun?" I asked and everyone turned their attention to me. What's wrong with my question?

"Maybe?" and now it's her turn to gain the attention.

"Let's talk Chou Tzuyu" the 3MIX grabbed her but she forcedly stayed on her chair.

"There's nothing to talk about" she said and and grab the food in front of her. She was texting someone while eating her food.

Nayeon keep on asking why Tzuyu was smiling and Tzuyu whispered something

"Really? I'm so happy for you my baby. Everything's fine now" Nayeon said while pinching Tzuyu's cheeks.

"She's not your baby. She's my baby" Jeongyeon added

"I already said she's my baby. You shut up ugly ostrich" and the war started again.

"She's your daughter. Both of you was Tzuyu's parents" Jihyo added that made the two shut their mouth. Hmm, I smell something fishy.

Tzuyu's phone buzzed and I saw Mina's name. She answered the phone with a smile on her face.

"Mina eonnie, I have a good news" she said as she answered the phone and walk away from us.

I heard Chaeyoung's deep sigh and I'm feeling the same way. This is the first time I finally I admitted to myself that I like Tzuyu and I'm slowly falling for her.

What to do?