72

-TZUYU-

"How's Dad?" I asked my Mom while sitting next to my Dad's bed.

"He's kinda alright now but he still need to stay here" My Mom said. My Dad got a heart disease that's why i'm really worried about his condition.

"How are you? Can you share anything?"  My Mom suddenly asked

"I'm fine Mom though I'm still drinking some meds, I don't feel anything bad at all"

"Because?" She looked at me in the eyes.

"Maybe because I'm so happy. The only thing that made me worry right now is Dad's condition" I said and she nodded her head.

"Your Dad is a strong person just like you. You don't need to worry a lot" she said as she hold my hand

"You chose the right person Tzuyu. I don't like Mingyu for you"

"Do you like Sana for me Mom?" I asked. I want to hear a positive comment from my Mom.

"Ofcourse. Sana makes you happy and she's a good person. I saw how much she loves you when she pleaded and kneeled infront of me. That time you're still unconscious, I told her that you need to go home. She even asked me to take care of you"

Hearing that makes me emotional, Knowing that Sana kneeled down for me.

"She's really my sunshine" I said and Mom smiled at me.

"Who is she?" My Dad silently asked. I quickly gave him a big hug.

"Her name is Minatozaki Sana" I said and Dad just made a thumbs up sign.

"Your friends are waiting for you outside the hospital" my Mom said.

"Who are they?"

"Babe, Shekinah, Xiaolu and Minghao"

Oh, my childhood friends.

"You should go now. They're waiting for you" She said. I kissed their cheeks before I went outside.

"Tzuyu!" They said in unison. They immediately gave a tight embrace.

"You're so pretty"

"You're so tall"

"Still gorgeous as ever"

"What an amazing art"

"Seriously guys? Haha. I miss you" I said and we hugged each other again.

"Let's go to Mom's café. My treat" I joked around.

"I seriously miss you" Babe said and cling on my arm while we're walking. The café was located near the hospital.

"Hey Babe, you shouldn't do that" Minghao said and drag her away from me.

"Why? Are you jealous Minghao? Do you like me or do you like Tzuyu?"

"I'm taken. You guys should date each other" I said and laughed at them.

"Ew no. Minghao is gay" Babe said