25.5

-TZUYU-

FLASHBACK

"Tzuyu please stop. You don't need to run away from your Mom" Minari shouted as I start the engine.

"I don't want to go home. I don't want to study at Taiwan and run the family business" I exclaimed

"Tzuyu please" she hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure her bodyguards will come here to fetch me. I swear, I saw them everywhere"

"I'll go with you"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes baby. Anything for you"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I just want to hide somewhere they don't know. I really don't want to go home.

From : Manager Pinky
Tzuyu what is this? A lot of men in black suit roaming around the JYPE Building asking for you.

Shit

They are here.

"Minari let's go"

I held her hand tight. We started running at the parking lot looking for my car.

"Miss Chou Tzuyu" a guy shouted that made me panic.

We entered on the car and started the engine as soon as possible.

They are now following me. The speed of the car is going up. I turned my attention to the road as the rain started to fall and it's getting dark.

"Shit"

"Calm down" she said and caress my cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby" I said and kissed her hand.

After that, unexpected thing happened. The car lost its brakes. I tried to stop it because there's a big truck coming. I heard a loud noise of horn and the last thing I saw was our car falling down on the cliff.

After a minute, I woke with a bright light hitting my face. Blood is flowing down. I am now outside of the car because someone pulled me up.

"This is all your fault Tzuyu!" I heard Momo's voice. She gave me a hard punch on my face causing me to fall on the ground. My eyes are blurry but I saw her lying inside the car and her body was covered with blood.

"My Minari" I whispered before everything went black.