57.5

Flashback (Chapter 53)

"Give this to Tzuyu" Wonpil said. It's a bottle of juice with a mixture of alcohol with a high alcoholic percent.

"I don't think I can do it" the girl replied.

"You're Minari" he said emphasizing the name. "Just do it please?"

"Fine" she said and took the bottle from his hand.

"I saw Tzuyu's manager took her phone. Take it and wait for her at the tent"

"And please introduce yourself as Mina" he added. The girl nodded her head and decided to go there.

"Hi I'm Mina. Tzuyu asked me to hold her phone" she said to Tzuyu's manager.

"Okay. Give it to her after the shoot ends" he said and handed Tzuyu's phone.

She stayed inside the tent for a long time, waiting for Tzuyu.

"Why are you here eonnie?" Tzuyu asked and she immediately hugged her.

"I miss you" she said.

"For real?" Tzuyu replied and let go of the hug. The girl just held Tzuyu's face and smiled at her widely. 

"Can I have my phone?" Tzuyu asked.

"Before that, you should drink this. This is energy drink" she said and gave the bottle to Tzuyu.

"No need. Water is enough" Tzuyu replied.

"You should drink it. You look tired. You need this"

"Thanks"

"Here you go" she said and handed Tzuyu's phone.

"Let's walk outside" she said and held Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu's feeling dizzy after drinking that.

Now that Tzuyu's drunk, she took it as advantage to do Wonpil's plan.

"Mina eonnie, Shana ish sho beautiful right?" Tzuyu can't stop talking

"She's beautiful" the girl replied

"Hehehehehe.  I should call her" Tzuyu said but she kissed her.

Wonpil was out there taking the photo with a wide smile on his face.

"Why did you kish me? Are you Shana?"

"I'm Minari" she said straight up to Tzuyu.

"Minari? Ahhh. I didn't kill her. Don't blame----me don't blame don't blame"

"Look at me Tzuyu. I'm alive"

"AMAAAAAAZING HEHEHEHE" Tzuyu said. She can't stand properly that's why Minari held Tzuyu's waist and put Tzuyu's arm around her shoulders as she pulled her back to the tent.

"Tzuyu, I will ask you some question and should answer it. Okay?" Tzuyu smiled and made a thumbs up.

"Person that you love the most?"

"Sana" Tzuyu answered without hesitation.

"Who's your first love?"

"Minari"

"Do you love Sana?"

"Yes"

"Do you love Minari more than Sana?"

"No....I love Sana more than anyone. Why are you asking me?"

She ended the audio recording when she saw Jun walking towards the tent. She immediately ran outside to search for Wonpil

"I think Jun saw me" Wonpil mumbled.

"Tzuyu is so honest" she said and handed the phone to Wonpil.

"I will ask someone to edit this" Wonpil said while listening to the audio. "Thank you"