51

-SANA-

After staying for awhile, my parents decided to go home now. I'm at the airport with them and ofcourse, Wonpil is here.

"Sana" Mom said while eyeing something. I know what she's talking about. I just nodded my head. No, I can't do that. I really can't.

"It's time to go now. Take care of yourself Sana. You too Wonpil" Mom said and kissed my cheeks.

The world is so cruel

I immediately sat on the passenger's seat and let Wonpil drive me at the filming set. I didn't talk or say a word. I cried enough last night.

After few minutes, we arrived at the set near the hospital. I quickly walk outside but he followed me. He grab my hand and I slap him hard.

"This is all your fault" I shouted. One slap is not enough but that's the only thing I can do.

"If I can't have Tzuyu, you can't have me"

"Sana, Min--"

I ran away. I don't want to hear anything from him. It hurts so much. I hope Tzuyu isn't around.

"Sana?"

I wiped my tears before I look at him.

"What happened?" Jun asked.

"Nothing. Where's Tzuyu?"

"She's at the tent. She's calling you a lot of times. I'm glad you're here"

I opened my phone it has 32 missed calls. I miss her so much. Saw her standing outside the tent. She's still calling me

("Where are you Sana?")

I didn't answer her.

("Please talk. I miss your voice")

I hugged her back and don't want to let her go.

You're one of a kind that I can't let go

She said that line before. That should be my line Tzuyu.

I buried my face on her back. Smelling her sweet familiar scent. Tightly squeezing her in my embrace.

"You miss me that much?" she asked. She turned around to hug me.

"Yes. So much"

"Let's go. They're waiting for us"

We are here to shoot the last scene of the drama. I didn't read the entire script that's why I don't know the ending of the story.

I started to read my line and my tears started to flow. I'm so emotional that I can't take the last scene written on the script. Tzuyu's character will die.

Tzuyu stared at me intently as she wipe my tears using her hand.

"Aigoo. My babygirl is crying" she said and rub my back. "This isn't real" she added.

This isn't real. Got my emotions all mixed up. After changing our clothes, we entered at the hospital and Tzuyu looks uncomfortable.

"I really dislike the hospital so much" she blurted out. I know the memories she had in the hospital brings her so much pain.

I held her hand as we enter the room. She's now lying down on the bed. They put some make up to make her look pale, they also put everything we need to make the scene realistic. The story of this drama is so tragic. Tzuyu's character died because of cancer. She hid that for a long time and now she's dying.