35

-JIHYO-

"All the couples, please separate just for today" I said and all of them whined.

"Oh single lady. Why so bitter?" Nayeon shouted. Me? Bitter?

"Please cooperate. This isn't the right time to hear dating rumors or any negative issues"

"The public media still thought I'm dating my ugly brother Jun. Jihyo eonnie, he's handsome. Do you want to date him?" Tzuyu laughed.

"Wow. You called him ugly and handsome. Nice suggestion Tzuyu but nope"

"So you like girls too Jihyo?" Momo asked.

"Shut up. I'm not single okay?"

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAH" all of them said in unison.

"Is it a guy or a girl?" Jeongyeon asked as she jokingly cling on my arm.

"A girl"

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH" same reaction from all of them.

"Shut up. We're late" I said and everyone chuckled.

We walked in the airport safely. Glad they provided enough security to secure us. All of them can't stop changing positions. Like Tzuyu will walk with Mina and then Chaeyoung will come. Sana was following Tzuyu and then Dahyun came to walk with her but Momo drag her away from Sana. They are so paranoid and I find it cute. I wish my girlfriend Sowon was here.

We finally landed at Busan after 1 hour of travel. All of them rejoiced in happiness. I am happy to see them like that because this is my plan. We secretly checked-in in a hotel.

"I've always wanted to swim in a swimming pool" Sana mumbled.

"Swimming again. I don't know how to swim" Tzuyu said

"I'll teach you" Sana said as she cling on Tzuyu's arm. They look so good together.

"No swimming tonight. Let's party" Nayeon said as she turn on the flashlight on her phone.

"Nayeon said let's try to drink" Jeongyeon added

"No. Kids are not allowed to drink" I exclaimed.

"Kids who? Tzuyu and Chaeyoung?" Momo asked

"They are not kids anymore" she said with a smirk on her face "I know they are not innocent because Sana and Mina told me th--"

"Shut up Momo" Sana and Mina said in unison.

"No. I won't allow Tzuyu to drink" Sana said

"Why?" Tzuyu asked while petting Sana's head

"You're a baby" Sana replied

"Let's play rock,paper and scissor. If you lose, you will drink" Nayeon said.

"Nayeon eonnie will take all the responsibility" I said. I act like a leader on our squad and a I don't like this drinking idea.

"Drink what? Water?" Chaeyoung asked and all of us laughed at her. She's still innocent.

"Holy water maaah bro" Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon eonnie started to play with them. She's enjoying this idea. It's my turn to play, formed the rock on my hand while she formed paper.

"Ahahaha gotcha Jihyo. I'm so excited to see your moves when you're drunk" Nayeon said happily.

"Her voice is not loud when she's drunk honeybunch" Jeongyeon mumbled and I elbowed her.

Almost all of us lose on Nayeon's game. Tzuyu was the last one to play.

"I won" Tzuyu said and she clapped her hands with Sana.

"Tzuyu will watch us tonight" Mina said as we walk to the bar lounge of the hotel.

"This isn't a good idea Nayeon eonnie" I said.

-TZUYU-

"Don't drink a lot Sana" I demanded.

She's actually enjoying to drink with them. Jihyo eonnie isn't actually quiet when she's drunk. She's louder than ever and she can't stop singing on her chair. I am currently taking a video of them doing weird things.

Jeongyeon eonnie is rapping with Mina eonnie. Momo and Dahyun eonnie was cuddling, Chaeyoung and Nayeon eonnie danced some unknown dance that I've never seen before. It's a super weird dance. Sana was still drinking and she looked sleepy.

"Stop. That's enough" I said but she stood up and started to dance infront of me.

This isn't just a dance. It's a freaking sexy dance. I pulled her back to her chair and she grab my shirt and drag me closer to her.

"Don't you wanna see me dance babygirl?" She whispered.

"No. Please stop dancing" I exclaimed.

"Whyyyyyyyy?" She asked with a loud tone of whining.

"Let her dance Tzuyu" Momo eonnie said with a smirk on her face. She played a song on her phone. She stood up and walk to Sana's chair. They are now dancing together. I didn't know Sana can dance like this.

"Damn Momo you are so hot" Dahyun exclaimed.

"How about chu hik-- Tzuyu? Give shome hik --compliment" Sana said and gave me a warm kiss on my cheeks.

"You are good" I said as I put my arms on her waist "Let's go to our room. Let's sleep now" I added.

"Momo eonnie, I know you guys didn't drink a lot. Please take care of the eonnies" I said and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Chewyyy, please carry me" Sana said while smelling my shoulder. I carried her right away. I gently put her down but she pulled me on bed and turned around causing for her to land on top of me.

"Sana let's sleep" I mumbled. It's so hot in here. I think the aircon is not working.

"Sa-" she kissed me on the lips before I say something. I didn't respond because I want her to sleep but then after a few seconds I gave in. I can't resist her.

At first the kiss was small, but it grew bigger and intense as I pull her closer to me.

"Oh no. Not my neck Sana" I said but she didn't listen to me and left a kiss mark.

"Damn baby let's sleep" I exclaimed. I gripped her arms and pulled her beside me. I embraced her tight to the point that she can't move anymore.

"Tzuyuuuuuu" she said. It sounds so seductive. What the heck Sana

-SANA-

"Tzuyu please stand now on bed. Let's eat breakfast with them" I said but she's just covering her face with a pillow.

"Can you tell me what happened last night?" I asked

"Nothing" she said. I tried to remove the pillow on her face. Her face and ears was so red.

"Are you sick?" I asked as I put my hand on her forehead but she gently removed it

"What's wrong?" I asked. Feels like she's avoiding skinship.

"I just need to sleep. I'm sleepy"

"What's with the red mark on your neck?"

"Insect bite"

"There's an insect here?" I asked as I turn around to find some insect.

"Yes. You should go out now and eat breakfast with them" she said as she turn around.

"Okay then. Call me if you need something" I said and kissed her cheeks.

--
I'm not really good at this. Lol
Please vote for TWICE on MAMA 2017
http://m.mwave.me/en/mama