21

-SANA-

We've been busy for the past few days. I haven't seen Tzuyu for awhile. She rarely sleep at our place. I guess she's with Mina for the past few days.

I really don't know why she needs to stay there. Is it all about Jun? Does this guy knows I like Tzuyu and he asked her to stay with Mina?

"What are you thinking?" This Jun guy asked.

"I'm thinking about this drama. You should be Tzuyu's partner though" he raised an eyebrow. Wow I saw Chou Tzuyu. No wonder he's Tzuyu's boyfriend.

"No way" he said while laughing. What's wrong with that?

"Why?"

"Nothing. I just can't imagine"

"What do you mean?" He just shook his head with a smile on his face.

"You're so cute Sana"

Eh?

"Don't say that. Your girlfriend might hear it. She will get jealous"

"Yeah. Probably" he said and with a smirk on his face. What the heck? What was that for?

"What are you doing Jun?" I turned around and saw Tzuyu standing behind us. She stared at me....I mean she probably stared at Jun.

She grabbed Jun's ears and drag him away from my place.

"My girlfriend is jealous" Jun shouted.

I sat on the bench and played a song on my phone with an earphones. Why do I feel so emotional? I hate this feeling. I closed my eyes and feel the rhythm of the song.

Someone grabbed the left earphone. I can feel her presence. I know it's Tzuyu. I pretend to fall asleep while listening to the song.

She tucked my hair behind my ear and suddenly leaned on my shoulders. I didn't hear any noise for the past 5 minutes. Only the sounds coming from my earphones.

I opened my eyes and found out that she fell asleep.

"I'm afraid" she said

"Why?" I asked and she didn't answer. She's talking again in her sleep. Probably another dream.

"I wish I know the reason why you're like this Tzuyu. I want to protect you"

We stayed like that for a long time. I close my eyes and leaned on her head. I also fell asleep.

-TZUYU-

"I'll carry her"

"Wow. Are you strong enough to carry her?" He exclaimed.

"I am stronger than you" I said that made him crossed his arms.

"My girlfriend is rude"

"Gross Jun. I'm gonna choke"

"Call me oppa kiddo, I'm older than you! I'll carry Sana" He said and I stopped him from doing it.

"People might capture you carrying other woman in your arms while you're dating me. I'm just protecting your image my dear boyfriend"

"Gross Tzuyu. I'm gonna choke" he copied my sentence. Wow he's really my brother.

"I'm still mad at you and your company. Go away"

"I told you it's not my fault" he declared.

"So I'm gonna walk away, you will carry Sana and people will call me ungentleman. Thank you for protecting my image my dear girlfriend" he waved his hand and walked inside the dressing room tent.

"Where are you going?" Sana asked

"Did you just woke up? Did you heard anything?"

"Yup. I just heard he thanked you for protecting his image"

"Ah okay" I said.

"Don't worry I didn't hear anything like I love you or some sweet conversation"

I stared at her with a weird face. She's actually thinking about that?

"I promise I didn't hear anything like that" she said and raised her right hand while closing her eyes.

"Hello earth to Tzuyu. You're spacing out. Let's go, our scene will start in a minute" she said and held my hand. I followed her way and went to the shooting place. It's our first scene together. 

-THIRD PERSON POV-

They started to act like what the directors told them. There are some sweet scenes happened. A lot of shippers was happy to see some previews of them together after the dating news about Jun and Tzuyu.

After shooting some scene, Tzuyu sat at the corner. She seemed more quiet than usual. Sana noticed it and she tried to cheer her up by dancing the songs of 3MIX.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded her head. Jun noticed it and sat beside Tzuyu. He knows why her sister suddenly looks so quiet today. He hugged her tight. Sana saw it, after that she walked away. She went to Dahyun and Chaeyoung's tent.

"Eonnie wazzup" Chaeyoung greeted her

"Why are you here Momo?" Sana asked Momo. Momo was currently sitting away from Dahyun.

"Is it bad to visit my friends?"

"Friends" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Woaaaaah" Chaeyoung reacted. 

"I mean --" Momo will add something but Dahyun raised an eyebrow that made her shut up.

"I'm going to visit Chou Tzuyu" Momo said and flipped her hair.

"And you're not here for me?" Sana asked that made Chaeyoung laugh.

"What's your name again?" Momo asked

"Stupid" Sana replied.

"Hi Stupid. I'm Momo" she said and held her hand.

"Damn please go out of our tent Ms. Hirai" Dahyun shouted that made Momo do the crying emoji TT with her hand.

"Don't disturb Tzuyu. She's with her boyfriend" Sana shouted as she saw Momo running inside their tent.

"You're dating him?" Momo asked as she saw Tzuyu sitting silently at the corner. She pointed Jun and he just shrugged his shoulders and left them at the tent

"He's my brother" Momo gasped with her sudden confession.

"How come I didn't know?"

"Because you hated me for the past two years" Tzuyu replied with a serious face.

"Yaaaaah" Momo hugged Tzuyu.

"Long story eonnie" Tzuyu reassured that Momo doesn't feel bad for keeping a secret.

"Let's visit her today" Momo suggested

"I'm gonna stay there tonight"

"It's dangerous. Please don't stay there" 

"I already did" Tzuyu said that made Momo pout.

"Please don't hurt yourself Tzuyu. I am worried you might do something crazy"

"Don't worry eonnie"

"Please accept the fact that she will not comeback for you, she will not comeback for us. And please stop thinking that you're the reason why she's dead. You love her right? You know she's watching you from above. I'm pretty sure she's not happy seeing you like this" Momo comforted Tzuyu and tapped her back.

"I'm still wondering why her parents buried her while I'm at the hospital. Did you saw her for the last time?" Momo shook her head. 

"No one from us attended the burial. Only her family. They want privacy that time" Tzuyu nodded her head.