62

-SANA-

I'm just lying down on my bed cause I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking of her. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I ended up imagining doing some sweet stuffs with Tzuyu. I just can't help it. I miss her so much. It may sounds crazy but I am now smiling from ear to ear even though it's not real.

I hugged the dog plushie that she gave to me. I named it Chuchu because it sounds like Chewy. I wanna name it Shushu but nevermind.

"I wish you're still here Tzutzu" I said. I tried my best to get my sleep because I will attend an special event tomorrow.

After getting a proper sleep, I woke up because someone was knocking on my door. I quickly opened it and it was Minari.

"Sup bro" she said and she immediately went inside to lie down on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can I date you Sana?" She said while walking towards me. I kept on stepping backward.

"What are you saying?"

"HAHAHAHAHA. LOOK AT YOUR FACE. ARE YOU BLUSHING?" she burst out laughing at me. I strangled her neck that made her laugh more.

"Go away Minari" I said pushing her outside. I put all my strength to push her while covering her mouth cause she's making fun of me.

I froze when I saw Tzuyu standing outside Chaeyoung's room. She's looking at us that's why I quickly removed my hands around Minari.

"Hi Tzuyu" Minari said and Tzuyu just nodded her head and started walk away.

"See that? I think she's jealous. Follow her Sana" Minari said. I don't know If I'm ready to face and talk to her after what happened yesterday. She's avoiding me, I shouted her name but she didn't listen to me.

"No need" I said as I enter to my room and rest for a bit. I still have 30 minutes to fix myself before I go to the rehearsal of the event. I will watch 3MIX.

After taking a bath and changing my clothes, I fixed myself and started to walk down to the parking lot.

"Finally" I heard beautiful voice

"Tz-Tzuyu" I said, stuttering

"I just came here to inform you that JYP appointed me to help you write a song for your next comeback" she said coldly. She was about to walk away again but I held her arm.

"Why are you like this?" That's the first question that pops out on my mind. She gently removed my hand and turned her back to me.

She can't look at my eyes. What's wrong with her? Now I start to wonder if she still loves me. I stayed at the parking not knowing what the time is. I suddenly don't want to attend any event today. I don't have the energy to face other people with a big smile on my face on screen. It's really hard to pretend that you're happy even though you're not. I just need to accept that I chose this path because it's my dream and it's also my happiness.

"Cheer up Sana" I said to myself. I went to the venue of the event. Seems like a lot of groups will attend tonight.

"Sana!" Jihyo shouted. They walked towards me and gave me a sandwich.

I'm a just a host and I need to practice my pronunciation. I will not perform tonight.

"Did you cry again Sana?" Nayeon eonnie asked. Seems like I became a crybaby. The word 'again'

"Nope. I didn't cry but I'm sad, I'm really sad" I admitted. I don't want to keep it cause this feeling might feel heavy again.

"We're here for you babygirl" Nayeon eonnie said while rubbing my back.

"Yaaah! Don't call me babygirl" I exclaimed.

"My Honeybunch, only Tzuyu is allowed to call her babygirl" Jeongyeon said while putting her hand around Nayeon's back. It's my first time seeing Jeongyeon like this, I mean she's not that sweet to Nayeon before.

"Dirshgusting shit" Jihyo mumbled while covering her ears. She copied Lee Min Ho's accent at Legend Of The Blue Sea.

I'm glad they made me laugh before they start to rehearse their performance on stage. I stayed on my sit and started to read my lines later. You can say and add anything if you want but the lines written on the paper are the important lines that I need to say. It will pop out infront of the screen later.

After a long time of wating, I walked at the red carpet with my co-host. We only pose for a second and immediately went inside.

The show finally started and I'm here standing in the middle with a bright smile on my face

After hosting the special part of the event, I changed my clothes and went back at the side of the stage.

I am quite shy to interact with a guy

I am quite shy to interact with a guy. It's awkward but we need to act like we're close. Lol

The show successfully ended and I am now ready to go back at the dorm. I asked my manager that I want to go alone. I'm an independent woman. Don't tease me. Haha

I froze again when I saw Tzuyu sitting on the couch at the backstage, coldly staring at me. I continued to walk and passed by intentionally on her direction.

"I don't like the way you look at him" she said. I stopped for awhile and turned around to face her but she's not there anymore.

Holy shdhkskzkaszk