38

-TZUYU-

I sat beside Nayeon eonnie cause she looks quiet today, just like Sana. I don't know why Sana is mad. I tried to talk to her but she's not in the mood the answer my questions.

"What's wrong with you eonnie?" I asked

"Jeongyeon" she said. She stretched her arm and jokingly punch the air.

"What happened?"

"We always argue and she's always like that. She's not sweet at all. I hate it"

"Maybe that's her way to show affection"

"Seriously Tzuyu? By arguing nonsense things to me?"

"Well I don't know" I said and shrugged my shoulders. We are sitting beside the tree while watching Jeongyeon eonnie, Momo eonnie and Sana from afar.

"What happened to Sana then?"

"She's mad? I don't know. She suddenly acted like that"

"Is there a third party or what?" She chuckled

"For your information, I don't have any other woman"

"How about a man?" She teased "so why did you hide Jun's identity?"

"He's my half brother. To avoid conflict. It's for the name of the family"

"You're really rich in Taiwan. Do you want to go back there someday?" She asked and I throw a weak smile.

"I understand" she said while rubbing my back "so what's your conclusion why Sana is mad?"

"I don't have any idea"

"Do you have a secret?"

"I don't have a secret" I said but she's nit satisfied with my answer.

Do I have a secret? I don't know.

"You should find it out" she said

"But she's avoiding me. Can you help me?"

"I have my own problem Chou Tzuyu. Fix your own lovelife"

"Woooooow"

-SANA-

"Give her some flowers Jeongyeon" Momo said. She looks proud with her idea.

They are so noisy because Jeongyeon asked some idea how to become a sweet girlfriend.

"Flowers? Are you sure about that Momo?" Jeongyeon asked. Momo nodded her head and they suddenly pinch my ears from left to right. What the -

"You are so creepy Sana" Momo shouted.

"True. I think Myoui Mina possessed you" Jeongyeon said while checking my face.

"Come on. Give some suggestion" she added.

It's so simple to become sweet. Tzuyu is always sweet to me. Everything she does is sweet but she's not sharing her problems with me. Feels like she don't trust me.

"Earth to Sana yuhoooo"

"Huh?"

"Tzuyu said she's breaking up with you" Momo said while checking her phone.

"What?!"

"She said she's breaking up with you. Want me to repeat it?"

"Are you serious?" I said before standing up. I immediately rushed inside the house but I can't find her.

Damn Tzuyu are you serious?

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked Mina. She's cooking spaghetti in the kitchen with Chaeyoung.