17

-TZUYU-

They scheduled the photoshoot today. I am currently getting my make up done in the dressing room.

"Can you please seat?" I exclaimed. She can't stay still on her chair and she keeps on walking back and forth.

"Sana eonnie you're sweating hard. Let's sit" Dahyun said and assisted her on her hair. I tilted my head on the mirror in front of me. My make-up was almost done.

"Perfect" he said

"Stay away from me" I replied. He's irritating me again

"Is it bad to compliment you?"

"Yes. Leave me alone Jun" I said

"You know I love to compliment you because I feel like i'm complimenting myself" he boastfully said.

We all went outside and followed the photographer. We're currently here at the beach to film and shot some scene for the trailer.

"Sana, you look so stunning" he said while smiling to Sana.

"Uh thanks" she replied

"Will you please stop irritating other people?" I said while pulling him away from them.

"I'm not irritating her okay? Are you jealous?"

"Jealous of what?"

"Because I compliment other girl aside from you"

"You wish" I said and rolled my eyes. I left him there laughing like crazy.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The director and photographer asked the cast to sit infront of them. Both of them stared at the cast intently and viewed their expressions.

"Tzuyu can you smile while staring at Sana?" The director asked her to smile and Tzuyu did it without hesitation.

"How about you Sana, can you stare at her while smiling?" She did it and the photographer took a shot of it.

"Sana got a nice expression than Tzuyu" Photographer said and the director agreed.

"Tzuyu honey you need to act like you're in love with her. You need to throw away the awkwardness" The assistant photographer said on her side.

"Sure" Tzuyu replied and did it again. After how minutes, they noticed something on the photos.

"I think I like the first photo of Tzuyu. It looks so natural and the chemistry was overflowing. I like it. Just be yourself" The director said that made Tzuyu comfortable on the shoot.

Sana can't stay still right from the start. She was quite nervous because this is her first photoshoot with other people around her.

Tzuyu smiled at her and Sana felt weird. That was an unusual action from her.

"Why are you smiling at me?" Sana asked her

"I'm not smiling at you. I'm just practicing how to smile" she declared.

Sana smiled at her and said the same thing.

They went on the spot and started to shoot. All the props were fully arranged perfectly.

"Act like you're in love with each other. You should feel it okay? I expect a lot from you guys" the director said while sitting next to the photographer. Tzuyu and Sana agreed to it.

They started to pose randomly as said by the photographer.

"Please lean closer"

Tzuyu leaned closer and put her arm on Sana's waist. Sana got shocked that made her gasps in air. She doesn't know what to do.

"Don't move, they are going to capture it" Tzuyu whispered to Sana's ears.

"How about a hug?" Director suggested

"Great idea. Jun will hug Sana while Sana was hugging Tzuyu" photographer added.

"Why is he going to hug Sana?" Tzuyu asked. The director and the photographer took a glance of each other.

"For the photoshoot honey. Why?"

"Oh. I haven't read the whole script. I thought Jun was my partner here" Tzuyu said that made the director raised his eyebrows.

"Do you want me to hug you Tzuyu?" Jun asked while crossing his arms.

"Shut up"

Sana stared at them. She was quite surprise that Jun and Tzuyu looks so close with a cat and dog relationship.

They did all the pose and the photographer captured it all.

"Perfect. You did a great job. Congratulations" all of them bowed at each other.

"Tzuyu are you going to ride with us?" Chaeyoung asked while fixing her things.

"I'm going with Jun" she replied and all of then nodded.

-SANA-

"I'm going with Jun" Tzuyu said and waved her hand. Jun did the same.

"Are they dating or anything?" I asked. They look so close.

"They are enemies" Chaeng answered it with a laugh.

"They are not dating but they've been spotted together a lot. Tzuyu said they are just friends" Dahyun replied.

They are just friends?

"They are close and you said they are just friends. How about Tzuyu and Mina being close together? Can we define it as they are just friends?" I asked that made their eyebrows furrowed.

"You got a great mind Sana but Mina is different" Chaeyoung looked down. I don't really get it.

"You still got a chance Chaeyoung. We don't know Tzuyu might date Jun" Dahyun cheered her.

"Are you serious about that?"

"Why Sana eonnie?" Dahyun asked and I saw Chaeng's smirk.

"I just asked" I said and stayed on the car quietly. Chaeyoung and Dahyun decided to sleep. I opened my phone and saw a lot of previews for today's shoot.

Jun posted a photo of him and Tzuyu awhile ago. He was holding her head and Tzuyu was frowning. There are a lot of comments that they ship them. A lot of people asked if they're dating. I stalked his account and found a lot of photo of him and Tzuyu.

"You're so obvious Sana eonnie" Chaeyoung whispered and I almost dropped my phone.

"Damn you Son" I said that made her laugh. I think I might have a heart attack.

"You have a lot of rival with Tzuyu. You can date me if you want. I'm single ready to mingle" Chaeyoung threw a joke again.

"No freaking way Chaeng. You should steal Mina so that I got a lesser rival" I said that made her eyes big. What's wrong? Oh shit

"Omygod"

"Zip your freaking mouth Son Chaeyoung" I exclaimed.

"Thank you for giving me determination to steal Mina" she replied.

———
A/N: Thank you for the 8k+ reads guys. Love yaaaa