73

-SANA-

"You should pick your dress now" Nayeon eonnie said inside the fitting room. She's busy looking for her dress for the JYP Nation Night later.

"Am I beautiful with this dress Jeongyeon?" She went outside to ask that. She turned around and winked at Jeongyeon eonnie.

"The dress looks beautiful" Jeongyeon eonnie replied. I just laughed at them cause Nayeon eonnie wants a compliment. She forcefully closed that door that made Jeongyeon eonnie stand next to the door.

"The dress won't look beautiful if the one who wore it isn't beautiful" she said.

"Whatever Jeongyeon. Stay away from me. I'll ask Sana"

"I'm just kidding Honeybunch" Jeongyeon eonnie said while knocking on the door.

"Shut up" she replied that made me laugh more.

"You better stop laughing Sana. Karma will come and Tzuyu will not answer your call" she exclaimed that made me stop.

"Don't say that!" I exclaimed.

It's been 1 week since I came back to Korea. My hightouch event successfully ended in Japan. Tzuyu and I rarely talk to each other. I don't know what she's up to. She's not answering my calls and when she will call me, I can't answer it cause I'm kinda busy rehearsing and practicing some dance for my concert.

Jeongyeon eonnie end up laughing at me non-stop. I just glared at her.

I opened my phone to scroll down on my twitter account. I can't believe that my first concert has been sold out.

My phone rang and I immediately answered it. Gucci popped out on screen.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked the dog. Tzuyu is tricking me.

"I will not talk to you forever Tzuyu. Where are you?" I said and I quickly saw her on screen. I just looked at her cause I want her to explain why she's not answering my calls.

("Sup coconut?")

"And now you're calling me coconut" I complained "I want you to explain why you're not answering my calls"

("Sorry babygirl, I'm kinda busy")

"Busy for what?" I asked

("Busy loving you") she replied.

"Stop. Are you with that Babe girl?"

("I'm always in the hospital with Mom and Dad. Sorry if I'm not answering your calls. I purposely left my phone in the house. I'm really sorry Sana") she said.

"You suddenly don't want me to call you?"

("It's not like that. Sorry") she sincerely said.

"Don't make me miss you so much. It'll make me crazy"

("I miss you too") she said. I badly want to hug her.

"Where are you?"

("In a store. I just bought something. How about you?")

"In a shop too. I'm with Jeongyeon and Nayeon eonnie. They don't want to wear what the stylist prepared for them. I also need to buy a proper outfit. I wish you're here so I can ask someone if the dress suits me well"

("We can still do it. Try something and ask me") she said with a smile on her face.

"Bright idea" I said and fixed the phone on the table.