16

-TZUYU-

Woke up with a bright sunshine hit my face. My head really hurts. I really can't remember anything from the event last night.

I tilt my head and saw Sana staring at the ceiling like crazy. I gazed at her intently because she looks like a tomato.

"What happened last night?" I asked her

"We played truth or dare but you didn't join" she said without looking at me.

"And?"

"You got drunk by Nayeon's drink at the refrigerator. You hug everyone and we went back immediately here because JYP visited the dorm last night. You greeted him loudly and he said you're in the good mood"

Did I really did that? What the hell. I should always drink water now. I didn't know it has an alcoholic percent.

"Is that all?"

I have a dream last night. In my dream, I kissed her on the lips.

"Did I kiss y----"

"Yes you did" she said.

"You kissed the bowl" she added.

"Are you serious?" I asked her in a loud voice while holding her shoulders.

"Yes I am serious Chou Tzuyu"

I immediately sat on my bed and ready to run at the bathroom but she stopped me using her right hand.

"You don't need to wash it out"

"What the hell? It's the bowl you know. I freaking kissed the mark of butts and poop and everything" she laughed out loud. This is so weird.

"Don't worry I already wipe it out"

"I swear if you're lying that you wipe it out, I'm gonna hate you for the rest of my life" I said and she smiled at me.

That lips

I dreamed about kissing her and I kissed the bowl?

"You know, I dreamed about someone last night. I kissed that person on the lips" she avoided my gaze.

"Really? Too bad you kissed the bowl" she said

"But I don't regret kissing the bowl" I said and she burst out laughing. Oh she's crazy.

"We will do vlive later" she said while fixing the bed.

"The two of us?" I asked and she shook her head.

"With Dahyun"

"I can't join. My head hurts a bit" I said and she held my face and touched my head.

"I'm alright" I said and removed her hands away from me. I stand up and she touched my arm.

"Don't push me away" she said straight to my eyes

After that, silence filled the room and I actually like it. I took a bath even though my head hurts like hell. I need to drink some medicine.

I saw the bowl and I can't believe I kissed that thing. That's freaking gross. I think I'm gonna throw up.

I saw Sana sitting silently while holding her phone.

Don't push me away

What does she mean by that?

She went up and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Dahyun"

"Dahyun again?"

-SANA-

"Dahyun again?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing" she said and went back to bed. I want to massage her head but she said she's okay.

"Nothing? You asked that for nothing?"

"When I said nothing, it's nothing" she answered. I immediately went outside and closed the door hard. Her actions pisses me off and I don't know why.

Is this all about the kiss? She freaking kiss me on the lips that she can't even remember. I hate it. I hate this feeling.

I'm notorious for thinking you're full of beautiful, instead of hollow

"Why are you so quiet Sana eonnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

I went to their room and Chaeyoung was the only person here. Dahyun got a commercial photoshoot today.

"You can share your problem with me" she said.

"So close yet so far" she smiled bitterly at me.

"Same"

"What do you mean?"

"I like you Sana eonnie"

"WHAT?!!"

She laughed out loud after she saw my reaction. Is she freaking serious?

"Look at your face. Hahahaha eonnie I'm just kidding" she said and I jokingly slap her hand. This kid

"Don't joke like that. I might buy it" I said and she continued laughing.

"Gotta act like I'm happy even though I'm not" she said. That's so deep.

"Why aren't you happy?"

"I'm inlove with Mina but she loves someone else" I gasped with her sudden confession.

"How did you know that she loves someone else?"

"Based on their actions. I'm pretty sure you know that too" I nodded my head because I can't say anything. She is quite right.

"Let's date each other eonnie" she said while laughing.

"Na uh" I said and run back to our room. I knocked three times before I entered the room. I saw Momo massaging Tzuyu's head.

"What are you doing here Momo?"

"Isn't it obvious?" She said and rolled her eyes.

Tzuyu is sleeping and Momo was massaging her head. Oh wow. I thought she's alright.

"Don't look at me like that Sana. Are you jealous because I'm massaging her head?" She said and I covered her mouth. She's too loud. She might wake Tzuyu.

"If you're curious why I'm here, she called me up because she said she got a headache. I'm a nice person so here I am massaging her head"

"You don't need to explain" I said.

"Cause your obviously jealous. Tss gotta go now. Please continue" she said and put my hand on Tzuyu's head

"I'm not jealous Momo!" I shouted before she exits the room.

I don't get Momo sometimes. She said she hates Tzuyu and bla bla bla. I don't get it.

I continued to massage Tzuyu's head while lying beside her. I stared on her angel-like face. She's so beautiful.

Her eyes, her eyelashes, her nose, her lips

Everything was perfect.

I touched her lips and stared at it for a long time

Don't do it Sana

No

"Did you know that you stole my first kiss last night?"

"I don't know"

OMYGOD

"I'm sorry" she said while staring directly to my eyes.

I stand out of bed but she grab my hand

"Don't go anywhere"