66

-TZUYU- 

Finally, it's my POV 😂

People gathered to take pictures of me. They are questioning me, following and blocking my way.

"Excuse me. Please don't block my way" I said while trying to escape from the crowd. They are so loud.

"Leave her alone. Please give her some way" someone shouted that made them stop murmuring and blocking the way. She held my hand and quickly ran away.

"Thank you for saving me" I said while panting. Her fans are quite wild.

"Are you hurt? Let me see" she said while checking my arm, my face, my back "Are you alright?" She asked. She looks so worried.

"I'm alright. Don't worry" I replied while taking her hand.

"Ahhh! I'm so careless. I forgot that it's a public place" she said while stamping her feet in frustration.

"It's okay Sana" I said and she pouted. I stared at her intently. I just wanna squeeze her face and kiss her lips.

"I badly want your lipstick" I said. She grab something on her pocket and gave me the lipstick.

"Why do you like this lipsti--" she stopped saying something cause I pinned her on the wall

"I don't like the lipstick. I like your lips" I said before claiming her lips. It was sweet and soothing. Finally got the kiss I've been longing to do with her since the last time.

"I miss you" she mumbled and gave me a warm embrace.

"Are you okay now?" she asked. She's sobbing like a kid.

"Yes baby. Now that I'm with you, I'm more than okay" I replied while rubbing her back.

"Please stop crying. I'm going to hate myself if you will cry again" I said, trying to stop her. She immediately wiped her tears.

"I can't help it. I'm just really happy" she said.

"You should smile then" I replied. She smiled at me and gave a quick smack.

"Sana"

"Why do you keep on calling my name?" She asked

"Learn to control your hormones" I said and started to walk away.

"Yaaaaah! You kissed me too!" She said while following me.

I stopped cause I heard a noise, found out that she stumbled on the ground. She was glaring at me while holding her knees.

"Stop looking at me like that!" She shouted. I just want to tease her cause she's so cute.

I walked back to help her stand up. She held my hand right away.

"May I see?" I asked while bending down to look if she got a wound.

"I'm alright Mushy"

"Mushy?"

"I'll call you Mushy cause you're a mushroom, you keep on popping everywhere" she said. "And you're a soft baby" she added.

"I like it" I said while turning my back against her. I snapped my fingers and said "Piggyback"

"I'm alright. You don't need to carry me"

"I just want to carry you. Come on Sana" I said. She quickly hopped in to my back. Smiling slowly as she bury her face on my shoulder. I can feel her warm breath on my neck.

"Are you tired?" I asked while walking to the direction of her car.

"Is it okay if Jun will drive us back to the dorm?"

"Yeah sure" she replied.

I asked Jun to wait for me in the parking lot awhile ago.

"Sissy" he shouted.

"I hate you Jun" Sana mumbled.

"What happened?" I asked while slowly putting her down.

"He texted me that you're happy now with someone else" she said while showing her fist to Jun.

"Sorry future sissy-in-law" Jun said and hugged Sana.

"What the heck Jun" I said while pulling him away.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to send that message. Tzuyu said you're the reason why she's happy. That sentence gave me a reason to support you. When someone messes up with your relationship, just say it to me. I'll kill them" he said while crossing his arms. I held his ear and squeeze it. He looks so proud with his words. 

"Kill them your ass" I exclaimed. "I'll kill you first"

"I love you sissy"

"Yucks" I replied. Sana was just smiling beside me.

"Let's go" I said. I grab her hand, gives a small squeeze and intertwining our fingers. 

We sat at the back sit. Jun started to drive the car. Sana rested her head on my shoulder. She closed her eyes and fell asleep immediately.

I looked up in the mirror and saw Jun smiling at me.

"I'm happy for you sis" he mumbled.

"I love you too bro" I said, replying to his 'I love you' awhile ago. He chuckled and continued to drive us back to the dorm.

Sana was still sleeping. I don't want to wake her up that's why I carried her back to her room. Jun said he will help me carry Sana but I glared at him.

I slowly put her down to her bed. I fixed her hair and put some blanket.

"I'll go now" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Please stay" she said while pulling me to the bed.

"Let's stay like this forever" she said and hugged me so tight.

"Goodnight. I love you"

"I love you too"