12

-SANA-

I woke up cause someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun standing beside the bed.

"It's 7:30AM eonnie. Go back to your room and take a bath" Dahyun said.

Today was script reading with the cast. Why do we need to read the script?

"Did you slept with lights on or off?" Chaeng asked.

"Lights on. Why?"

"Tzuyu can't sleep with lights on" Chaeng said

"For real? I didn't know" I answered. She should've told me that she can't sleep.

So how can we sleep? I can't sleep with lights off and she can't sleep with lights on.

"Gotta go now. Thanks" I said and left the place. I quickly run back to our room. I opened the door and saw Tzuyu sleeping on the bed.

Wait

Why is it we got the same bed as Chaeng and Dahyun? Hmm

I went towards her and touched her face. I notice that she's wearing jeans,plaid polo shirt and shoes. I guess she went outside at this early hour.

I decided not to wake her up. I should take a bath first. I went to the bathroom and finished my thing. I stared at the mirror asking myself why I can't stop staring at her. Her presence makes me nervous but I am somewhat comfortable with her.

"You can like everyone but not her" Momo said.

I wonder why she said that to me.

Tzuyu was really special to them. Why does everyone were so gentle to her?

I'm so damn curious with a lot of things. I will find it myself.

Went out from the bathroom and she's still sleeping. I noticed something on her table and it's a photo albums. I opened it and revealed a photo of her and Mina. There's a note in every photo.

Happiest day of my life
Thank you for today
You make me happy
Minari

There's actually a lot. So what's their relationship? I immediately closed it cause I don't want to invade her privacy.

I opened another photo album and saw 3MIX, Momo, Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung with her. She looked so happy in every photo. I haven't seen this kind of smile on her face.

"NOOOOOOO! PLEASE NO! PLEASE WAKE UP" she shouted and I panicked. She's having nightmares again. She sat down on the bed and covered her face.

I sat beside her and tapped her back. she's trembling, I hope I know why she's getting this nightmare.

"Are you alright?" I asked and she nodded.

No you're not alright.

"Gotta go somewhere. I will not attend the script reading. You can go now" she said while typing something on her phone. She's texting Mina.

"I'll go first" she said and went out of the room.

I was left dumbfounded. My mind is flying like crazy.

-CHAEYOUNG-

I've been calling Mina since yesterday but she's not answering it. I badly want to talk to her. She was surprised the moment she saw me. I smiled at her but she only stared at me like she doesn't know me.

"Where's Sana eonnie and Tzuyu?" I asked Dahyun. We will read some of our script today. We can add and discuss some scene.

"I don't know. Saw Sana eonnie lying on her bed. Tzuyu is nowhere to be found" she said while eating her favorite chocolate.

"Momo eonnie do you know where's Tzuyu?!" I shouted cause she's far from us. She raised her eyebrows while walking towards us.

"I don't know" she said while staring at Dahyun or should I say Dahyun's food.

"Can I have a bite on your chocolate?" Dahyun was quite shocked and she gave the half piece to Momo eonnie.

"Thanks" she said happily. I took a glance at Dahyun and gave her what's that look but she just gave me a half smile.

"Do you like Momo eonnie?" I tease her

"I like Sana" she said confidently. Well, Sana eonnie is not hard to like. She's a bubbly cute girl.

Speaking of Sana, she's walking towards us and she seemed like she's not in the mood.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked her and she just shrugged her shoulders and went inside the van. We followed her and 10 minutes after that, were here already.

We almost got a perfect attendance but Tzuyu isn't here that's why the director was bit disappointed without Tzuyu's presence.

The script reading went well. Jun oppa read all Tzuyu's line today. All the lines were actually good.

We took another group photo which they will post on their sns account. Fans will surely ask where's Chou Tzuyu and her manager will cover her up with some reason.

I tried to call Tzuyu too but she's not answering it. I'm actually worried right now.

Almost everyone went home. We stayed at the company for awhile. We are so quiet and Dahyun was trying to light up the mood. She's dancing randomly and she made Sana eonnie laugh.

"Aha got ya" she said happily

From: Mina
Who's this?

I should reply "Hello it's me" lol

To: Mina
Chaeyoung

I waited for 5 minutes to 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Still no reply from Myoui Mina. Wow! she's avoiding me.

To: Mina
I want to talk to you.

From: Mina
I'm here at La Café. If you want to go here then go

I immediately fix myself and left Sana and Dahyun at the company. It's just walking distance.

I saw her sipping her tea at the window.

"So what are we gonna talk about?" She said but I immediately hugged her. She didn't hug me back but that's alright.

Her phone rang and the caller was Tzuyu

Tzuyu again

"Sorry I need to take this" she said but I quickly grab her phone and turned it off

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Her loud voice will come out when she's mad

"Sorry I just want to talk to you without anything or anyone on your mind but I guess this isn't the right time. You can go now" I said and sat down on the bench. She stared at me for a second and then she went away.

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

----
A tragic chapter for a tragic ship. Hahaha joke. I hope SaTzu will rise again.